Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Best Dressed Of The Week - Beyonce Knowles In Marc Bouwer & Jessica Biel In Giambattista Valli Couture

Best Dressed Of The Week – Beyonce Knowles In Marc Bouwer & Jessica Biel In Giambattista Valli Couture

30 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Prian August 17, 2012 at 17:16 #

One thing came straight to my brain: where the heck is Beyonce ?!

• Zerina August 18, 2012 at 00:24 #

2. dee August 17, 2012 at 17:19 #

This is the best I have seen Jordin Sparks look. I am going with her.

3. Kevin August 17, 2012 at 17:19 #

Beyoncé deserved to be nominated to be honest.

4. nats August 17, 2012 at 17:23 #

Kate by a lot! Gorgeous

5. Alina August 17, 2012 at 17:23 #

My best dressed was Beyonce, but I will go with Jordin.

Have a great weekend, FC!

6. Andreas | Indian Clothing August 17, 2012 at 17:28 #

Would definitely go for the two “Total Recall” girls outfits. They both look extremely good in their beautiful dresses.

7. TL August 17, 2012 at 17:57 #

Jordin Sparks in Chagoury Couture. She sparkled!

Have a beautiful weekend FC, thanks for all the great coverages and hard works you’ve done.

8. Nat39 August 17, 2012 at 18:27 #

I am very underwhelmed, very weak. Voting for cute Ariel by default, would’ve voted for Jordin Sparks if her dress wasn’t in white – it’s a widening colour visually (she is not a skinny girl, she doesn’t need to look any wider), and makes it look bridal.

• Nat39 August 17, 2012 at 20:09 #

Now that Beyonce is on the poll, she is my winner, although (instead of Ariel) I’d rather see her in place of Nikki (she really doesn’t look good in that girlie pink dress although I do like the edgier styling), Camilla, or Kristen Bell who looked good in the jumpsuit but the styling was less than inspiring.

9. ZP August 17, 2012 at 18:47 #

Where is Beyonce??? Without a doubt she knocked it outta the park this week. Write in vote for Beyonce :)

10. stefanie j August 17, 2012 at 19:37 #

Half the time I see Beyonce and the other half it’s Ariel Winter?? Ariel is my second choice.. she is a very pretty girl who can wear practically anything! Beyonce, although beautiful, always looks the same to me..always something form fitting. Nikki Reed looks great in that dress but someone feed her a sandwich. Jordin Sparks’ dress is lovely but it looks a little too small on top? The only real competition to Kate’s dress is Jessica’s. :-)

11. Rita August 17, 2012 at 20:19 #

Not an awesome week but pretty descent. Jessica Biel gets my vote easily. something new and pretty + love the pop of color.

12. Jones19 August 17, 2012 at 22:02 #

The most boring BDOTW to date I think. I voted for Nikki Reed since I would wear that.

13. Angela August 17, 2012 at 22:21 #

I loved ARiel for the charm, I would’ve loved to see Kristen Bell kicked out, but oh well, Beyonce’s dress is absolutely gorgeous, and I hated Jessica Biel’s hair when she wore the Giambattista Valli. My vote goes to Beyonce!

14. Marybeth August 17, 2012 at 22:45 #

Yao Chen. I love the dress and love her styling. The silver belt and shoes create an airy, shimmery feel. Beautiful.

I would have picked Ariel Winter as my runner-up, but she disappeared! No big problem, because her replacement Beyonce is a worthy contender too, at least in my book.

15. nancy castillo August 17, 2012 at 22:48 #

I believe that NAEEM KHAN does an amazing job dressing Kate Beckinsale she look beautiful.

16. Matt R August 17, 2012 at 22:59 #

The top three vote-getters right now are my top three, but I am going with Jessica Biel. I love the color combo and the confidence she exudes.

By the way FC, did you know that under the Stylewatch section of People.com, your site is referenced under “Sites We Love”?

• Fashion Critic August 18, 2012 at 01:11 #

Yes. Very excited about that

17. Simon August 18, 2012 at 01:54 #

White trend? :)
    I voted for Beyonce, that was obvious for me, she looked breathtaking, can’t wait to see the video tomorrow for I was here.

18. Reemito August 18, 2012 at 03:05 #

too many white dresses, Jessica Biel gets my vote for the pop if color.

• Kelsey August 19, 2012 at 03:55 #

Jessica biel IS wearing a white dress… what color are you seeing?

• Luis August 19, 2012 at 09:03 #

Her pop of color via her shoes!

• SilentVisitor August 19, 2012 at 15:18 #

obviously the shoes………

19. Markness August 18, 2012 at 07:20 #

I’m shocked that people chose the Naeem Khan over the black Donna Karan. That would certainly make Kate win by a landslide. Still voted for her, though! Her outfits for this promo tour were faboosh!

20. Ann August 19, 2012 at 10:56 #

I though Nikki Reed in Loft, but its rated one of the worst!!

21. Parvati August 19, 2012 at 19:27 #

My vote went to Beyonce. I was really impressed by how her ready-to-wear dress looked like it was Haute Couture. Amazing!

22. Ritika August 19, 2012 at 19:54 #

If only Jessica had done something about her hair. Her Valli is one of the most fabulous dresses i have ever seen.

23. Leyla August 20, 2012 at 00:31 #

Kate rocked this week with her outfits. I think it’s just unfair that only one of dresses is on the poll. and now she’s not even winning though she was BDTW.

24. EmmaWoodhouse August 20, 2012 at 15:22 #

I’m late, but my vote would have gone to Yao Chen!