Emma Stone In Bottega Veneta – ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ Rome Premiere

Emma Stone looked stunning on the red carpet at the Adriano Cinema in Italy for ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ Rome premiere this evening.

Dressed in Bottega Veneta Fall 2012 gown, I’m blown away by how amazing she looks.

Her black halter gown with a peplum waist was decorated with a bejewelled waistband and shimmering gold-and-green glittery wave patterns.

I had pictured this look on someone like Julianna Margulies or Mariska Hargitay, but Emma more than does the look justice.

With her hair swept back into a quiffed updo, she completed her look with Christian Louboutin ‘Pigalle’ pumps, an emerald ring and wing-tip eyes.

I need to reassess at the end of the tour, but this look is currently in my top 3.

Where does it rank for you?
Credit: Style.com & Getty

Kristen Stewart's Preen Lace Overlay Ingrid Pencil Dress

Kristen Stewart’s Preen Lace Overlay Ingrid Pencil Dress

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

25 Responses to Emma Stone In Bottega Veneta – ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ Rome Premiere

1. Serena June 23, 2012 at 00:22 #

Flawless. The details of the dress look amazing in certain pictures. Love love love. The Gucci is still my favorite but this is a close second. Followed by the Elie Saab.

2. Nat39 June 23, 2012 at 00:24 #

This currently ranks as #1 for me. Much MUCH better than her overcooked vampy black Gucci although I still wanna see more inspiring sexy sandals and perhaps major statement emerald earrings.

3. taksi June 23, 2012 at 00:25 #

It’s a great dress but i think it’s better suited to someone a bit older.

4. Tina June 23, 2012 at 00:27 #

She looks stunning! Love love love the details on the dress and the way she styled her hair and makeup. One of my favourite premiere looks from her. last BDOTW selection of the week?

5. JG June 23, 2012 at 00:28 #

I literally gasped when I saw this. AMAZE.

6. Dhppy June 23, 2012 at 00:30 #

It got an audible “Oooh!” from me, and I normally wrinkle my nose at shiny black and gold combos. The only thing I don’t like is the heavy makeup that in some of the photos, makes her look like Marg Helgenberger.

7. Odette June 23, 2012 at 00:34 #

This is perfection except I wish she wore sandals and referenced the green in her dress with her jewelry.

Love the hair with this look.

Odie’s Fav EmSto Tour Looks:

Bottega Veneta
    Gucci
    Elie Saab
    Rue de Mail

I forgot everything else.

8. Sanette June 23, 2012 at 00:37 #

She looks great but her Gucci dress is still n. 1 for me. I wish she’d go for a darker lip shade.

9. Rafael June 23, 2012 at 00:38 #

Thank God she’s back again!!! I wasn’t impress with any of the last 2 premieres. Of course is in the top 3 and the only ones I will remember: Elie Saab, Gucci and Bottega Veneta Love it!!!

10. Chloe June 23, 2012 at 00:57 #

I do not like this look at all.

• Luiza M. June 23, 2012 at 01:07 #

+1. I thought I was the only one.

11. Yeliz June 23, 2012 at 01:04 #

LOVE this look! This is perfection, I wouldn’t change a thing. This look even has the potential to beat her Gucci and Elie Saab looks, which were both #1 for me.
    It’s funny though, that her most memorable looks are in European cities, although she travelled all over the world.

How many looks of Emma are you going to put up for BDOTW, FC?

• Fashion Critic June 23, 2012 at 01:08 #

three…it is up now

12. Rebecca Z June 23, 2012 at 01:18 #

I love the dress and think that she looks amazing, but the hair and makeup are a tad over-dramatic for my taste. I get it, and she really pulls it off, but I like a little fresher face on Emma. I felt the same way a little about the Gucci–gorgeous, but the heavy dark lipstick was a little overwhelming in my opinion. But she can certainly do it and makes it work.

13. Hannah June 23, 2012 at 01:49 #

I keep trying to love her red carpet looks, but I just can’t. I find this really forgettable and she has lost the spark she had last year. I think it looks a bit old and even costumey on her with the hair. I aso feel like there has been a lot of black & white on this promo tour, and the few pops of colour have been very subdued. Also, soooo bored of the pigalles.

14. erika June 23, 2012 at 02:48 #

She looks good, but I think it would look better on someone a bit older, and someone a bit taller with a longer neck. It looks like Emma’s head is affixed directly onto her body!

Of her red carpet appearances, the Ellie Saab look jelled the best with her personality: easy, breezy beautiful!

15. PB June 23, 2012 at 05:18 #

STUNNING!!!!!!!

16. Jess2 June 23, 2012 at 05:59 #

This is number one for me! Love everything about this look.

1. Bottega Veneta
    2. Elie Saab
    3. Gucci
    4. Andrew Gn
    5. Roksanda Ilincic

17. christine June 23, 2012 at 08:51 #

this one may actually fall in my bottom 3, along with the white Andrew GN and and Floral Dolce & gabbana (only because of the styling and choice of lining on emma as i loved the way it looked on the runway).

my top 3 so far are the black gucci gown, elie saab jumpsuit and the light blue pucci dress :).

there were quite a few in betweens that would have wowed me with different styling but anyway…
    loving loving loving your coverage of emma’s looks during her spiderman press tour!

18. Alina June 23, 2012 at 11:26 #

Beautiful! She’s having an amazing promo tour.

19. Christine June 23, 2012 at 13:27 #

Gorgeous. She does well in black dramatic dresses like the Gucci one.

20. Jones19 June 23, 2012 at 22:12 #

So regal and beautiful.

21. Ramsay June 24, 2012 at 11:55 #

The hair is a bit aging but the look is nothing less than dabulous – I think we can’t really complain about Emma’s tour – she did great – even her lacklustre start was still good, chic- I have her a notch higher than Elisabeth Banks and Jada Pinkett in their Hunger Games and Nasafascar 3 promo tours who looked flawless all the way around but a couple of times slightly overdressed for the occasion – well done!

22. Médée June 24, 2012 at 16:25 #

Well, I Emma Stone’s promo-tour is on point. I doubt any young actress will beat her before the end of the year on that level.