27.05.12

Bonnie Wright’s Cannes Film Festival 2012 Red Carpet Looks

Why was Bonnie Wright at Cannes Film Festival? I really want to know.

Granted not everyone is at Cannes to promote a movie. The Hilton sisters and Kelly Brook are there just to promote themselves, but at least they are playing the game and wearing pretty dresses on the red carpet. The same cannot be said for Bonnie Wright.

On Wednesday for the ‘On The Road’ premiere she wore a Dolce & Gabbana floral-print stretch silk-blend bodysuit with a white crochet Dolce & Gabbana skirt from the Pre-Fall 2012 collection. Maybe she got lost on the way to the beach, but the black clutch and navy slippers contradict that.

On Friday, she had improved somewhat wearing a Dolce & Gabbana aqua-blue and gold embroidered shift dress with a matching ‘Miss Sicily’ bag to the ‘Cosmopolis’ premiere. She kills the look with the matching bag and the black YSL Trib Too pumps.

I’m astonished she got passed security last night for the ‘Mud’ premiere wearing just a simple shirt dress. Sorry, but this is not a Cannes premiere worthy look. Just because she’s wearing Christian Louboutin ‘The Intern’ studded loafers with a CL embroidered crest, it doesn’t make this look any better. She didn’t even bother to brush her hair.

So if anyone knows why Bonnie is at Cannes, please leave me a message below.

Bonnie’s Dolce & Gabbana bodysuit is available from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Getty

Bonnie Wright In Vintage - 2012 BAFTA Awards

Bonnie Wright In Vintage – 2012 BAFTA Awards

Camila Alves In Marchesa - 'Mud' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Camila Alves In Marchesa – ‘Mud’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

102 Responses to Bonnie Wright’s Cannes Film Festival 2012 Red Carpet Looks

1. marie May 27, 2012 at 10:52 #

I think she’s at Cannes to see the movies and she doesn’t want to be the “star” of the redcarpet so she just wear anonymous looks.
    I agree FC she still could have made an effort.

• Christine May 27, 2012 at 15:21 #

I agree. How tragic! She looks so lost.

2. jo May 27, 2012 at 10:59 #

wow, I really don’t know which one is the worst one.

3. Lauren May 27, 2012 at 11:03 #

She’s in Cannes to promote her directorial debut, the short film Separate We Come, Separate We Go.

and yeah, idk what’s got into her wearing those either…

• Paddy M May 27, 2012 at 11:13 #

Yup, she’s a director now.

• bm May 27, 2012 at 12:02 #

Well, at her young age, she’s so tallented.
      But, the same can’t be said about her style. LOL.

• CTgirl May 27, 2012 at 15:46 #

Perhaps she wanted to project a “serious” vibe. Being so young she probably doesn’t realize that “venue appropriate” and “serious” are not mutually exclusive concepts.

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 16:13 #

Even if she wanted to go for a “serious” vibe, I wouldn’t take her seriously wearing a beach look and a shirt dress.

You don’t have to wear a ballgown, but you have to at least be seen to be making an effort.

4. Amber May 27, 2012 at 11:05 #

She has a film showing in the Short Film Corner that she directed – it’s called Separate we Come, Separate we Go.

Unfortunately, she looks terrible in all these photos. That matching bag in the second one is genuinely hideous.

5. TL May 27, 2012 at 11:09 #

Good question, FC, why is she at Cannes? and most important── “DRESS” LIKE THIS?

Maybe she just want to drop by and say hi after her morning jogging?

I can never understand what is she wearing (and thinking), she is def on my WDOTL (worst dress of the life) list with Alexa for now. Bonnie is only 21, but looks at least 15 years older than her age, sigh, maybe “Ginny” is her only time that looks young and fresh.

• Lex May 27, 2012 at 13:55 #

Surely in this day and age a woman can wear what she wants? Especially if she’s there to promote her film and not herself. You guys may not like her look, but surely not everybody has to spend a fortune and doll themselves up if they don’t feel like it without getting so much tsk tsk here?

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 14:03 #

*sighs* This is Cannes. Why go looking like a bag lady alongside Reese who was wearing Couture?

With regards to money she doesn’t have to spend a thing. PRs loan her the clothes. So she has no excuse. Sorry I don’t buy this she can dress like a bad lady to Cannes nonsense.

• Neli May 27, 2012 at 14:23 #

Bonnie stans (yes, she has fans!)… Stay strong FC!!

• Jessica May 29, 2012 at 06:33 #

The criticism has nothing to do with her being a woman. If a man was this sloppily underdressed, I’m sure FC (and the rest of the commenters) would have something to say about that as well.

6. Hannah May 27, 2012 at 11:24 #

No one even looked this casual at the photo calls.
    If she has a stylist, which I seriously doubt, they need to be fired stat.

7. gstar May 27, 2012 at 11:41 #

She is in Cannes to promote the film she has written, directed and produced, to promote her own new film production company BonBonLumiere, and to promote (and secure financing of) the movie In Want of A Wife that will feature her as an actress and is scheduled to start production later this year. Enough reason to be there – more than some others have. As to dresses and such: I think Bonnie wants her looks to be totally unpredictable and on the edge of what is possible. Not everone likes that but I think she is not necessarily after applause from bloggers who think that Kristen Stewart is a fashion star.

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 13:12 #

If that was a dig at me, Kristen is far from being a fashion star.

Kudos to her for her project, but she looks terrible. If she didn’t want to dress up she shouldn’t have bothered to hit the red carpet.

• Reagan May 27, 2012 at 13:42 #

Her film was a student film. Cannes accepts student films to show support. Did all students walk the does carpet when over 2000 short films were accepted? I doubt it. In the long run she harmed herself more than helped. She has to develop a little class and some common sense. This was Cannes.

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 13:51 #

I couldn’t agree with you more Reagan.

• Neli May 27, 2012 at 14:35 #

Well said Reagan!

• Artemis May 27, 2012 at 20:40 #

Totally agree with you Reagan..There is a bunch of supertalented and beautiful people out there who would be dying being at Cannes and never have the oppotunity or the right PR..If you have that opportunity please show some respect!!

• e May 28, 2012 at 02:15 #

if she’s there for business, she should look like she means business: professional, “take me seriously as a player in the industry, you can invest your money in me”. i’m sure peoplein the industry would judge her – it’s unfair, but i’m sure it happens. so i agree with FC and others, if she’s there to promote her film and production companay – and develop their future – surely she should look the biz.

8. Mary May 27, 2012 at 11:52 #

I think she is just trying to point out that she is actually there for the films… I hate posers!

9. Emi May 27, 2012 at 12:00 #

I didn’t even know she existed ’till I saw her in these posts. But I didn’t miss anything.

• Belle May 27, 2012 at 13:29 #

+ 1

Just Harry Potter fans knows who the hell is her… Not every fan.

10. Yeliz May 27, 2012 at 12:04 #

No doubt she is the worst dressed of the whole festival.

• Lucia May 27, 2012 at 13:26 #

Jesus! That hair. The worst. OMFG!

11. Médée May 27, 2012 at 12:22 #

She used to dress so well, when she was still promoting Harry Potter. But this is bad.

First of all, why would she wear those shoes ? Black should have nothing to do with the what she wore, and loafers have no right to be on the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival.

I agree with your opinion for each of those outfits. And why is everything so ill-fitting ? Can’t she see that her choices are not doing her figure any favors ?

The shirt dress is hideous, though, I’m must say I’m impressed : she actually managed to make it even worse by adding that necklace.

12. Belle May 27, 2012 at 12:45 #

She could have made more of an effort. The MUD premiere outfit is nearly identical to the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 UK Photocall. The photocall outfit was better.

The reasoning that she has her own style and that she was not the “star” doesn’t hold up. If she wants to dress quirkily or follow her own style, she needs to go all out ala Helena Bonham-Carter. But she doesn’t and she is not a big-named star that these casual outfits would do. Even KStew realized that and upped her outfits when on red carpet and taking photos and then changing to sneakers once its all over.

And eventhough she was not the “star”, she could have shown respect and not worn something so casual.

13. Scarlett May 27, 2012 at 12:59 #

I think it’s great, that yes, she’s there to promote her short film that she’s directed but I can’t get over what she’s worn out there.
    It’s baffling to me that someone would arrive at an event as big as Cannes and not try. Cannes particularly is go big or go home. This is an event where the photographers wear tuxs on the red carpet. It strikes me as somewhat disrespectful.

14. Lucia May 27, 2012 at 13:24 #

Shes in Cannes to promote her short film cuz she has rich parents to pay movies for her. Shes terrible actress and has the worst sense of style and try to hard sell that image “I dont care about fashion”. Now, daddy and mommy buy for her a new film production company BonBonLumiere. LOL! What a joke!

Cannes needs GLAMOUR! And she hasnt that!
    Best post ever. FC, Have a nice Week!

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 13:52 #

thank you. you too x

• Lisa May 27, 2012 at 14:05 #

Well to be fair, she is one of the “stars” of Harry Potter. While she is not part of the big 3, she does have the title stuck to her name and I’m sure made decent money from that and all the events she has attended since. Her parents are well-off but her financial state at the moment is mostly her entire doing.

• yazz May 27, 2012 at 17:38 #

first ,sorry for my english

that’s true ,she can’t act ,and now is a director ,LOL, that’s really funny. i don’t understand the surprise about her election of her outfits ,she wears ugly clothes ever ,she hasn’t style ,and the comparison with kristen stewart is stupid ,’cause she try wear interesting outfits and lately i like her choices ,but bonnie is boring all the time ,she wears clothes to woman with 10 years more than her age

• January May 27, 2012 at 19:34 #

Her rich parents didn’t pay for anything. You sound more like a hater than anything at this point. Bonnie’s talented enough to make it there on her own.

Her style sucks, though.

15. Faellie May 27, 2012 at 13:30 #

She’s got genuine “behind the scenes” business reasons for being at Cannes, but once she steps on the red carpet and stops to pose for the photographers, looking the part becomes a part of her business.

I actually like each of her dresses, and think she’s got the potential to have an interesting look. But she needs to up her game on accessories, particularly her shoes, and the unbrushed hair is an extraordinary faux pas.

• Reagan May 27, 2012 at 14:30 #

A student film isn’t a reason to go on endless red carpets. She was promoting herself more than her film. Didn’t she claim she was filming In Want of a Wife last December but the film clearly had no money. The girl is all talk. If she wants to pretend she is a star she should dress like it. She was disrespectful.

• Carolzinha May 27, 2012 at 14:43 #

The hair: HORRIBLE! How she do that? In Cannes? Why Bonnie? Why? Back to home, sweet!

• January May 27, 2012 at 19:37 #

She has every right to walk the red carpet if she was invited, which she clearly was. Yeah, her styling sucks, but she can still walk it if she wants.

Reagan, you sound like a Bonnie hater when you take pots at her filming schedule. Everyone knows film schedules get put back all the time because of lack of funding. I myself like the girl, but can admit she needs a stylist bad.

16. Belle May 27, 2012 at 13:33 #

FC! I LOVE that post! Debut in Cannes and dressed like that? FAIL.
    You’re arent alone

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 13:48 #

The Daily Mail. Always copying my post.

I posted this 10.40am, they posted theirs at 11.53am with the same credits. I hate that publication.

• Belle May 27, 2012 at 14:37 #

OMG!! DM suc*. Shame.

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 14:38 #

they always do it. i’m well used to it now

• 2c May 27, 2012 at 21:29 #

I’ve noticed this too! Is there nothing you can do about it?

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 21:35 #

Unfortunately no.

Once it is in the public domain there is nothing you can do. I have actually looked into it.

• Mimi May 28, 2012 at 12:16 #

You own the copyright in the text you publish on this website FC! You can surely sue them for copyright infringement if they really are copying your articles so extensively. It doesn’t matter if you’re in the US (I’m not sure if you are?) and they’re in the UK. You should really speak to a lawyer, your website is fantastic and my go-to place for a fashion fix after these events :)

• kat May 27, 2012 at 21:37 #

Sadly, it’s not only Daily Mail, I discovered few days ago, that one Czech site is copying your posts, including pictures – and not even mentioning the source of the pictures – just look at that http://www.super.cz/11717-za-tohle-by-mel-stylista-dostat-padaka-cheryl-cole-na-rudem-koberci-prisla-o-nohy.html
        And day after that, a post about Fan Bingbing (the text from your post was almost only translated to Czech)followed, and the day after that a post about “Orange lip trend”… this stupid copying without single original idea just makes me ill…

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 22:23 #

Thanks…I guess because they are translating it I guess the think that no one will know…the fact that you have means they haven’t got away with it.

• kat May 28, 2012 at 00:14 #

So sad, that you can’t do anything against it… it outrages me, when I imagine how much time and effort you spend when creating this blog, and somebody just copy it – in fact, steal it – and take the credit for your work…

On the other hand, by copying it, they actually further confirm the fact, that your blog is one of the best when it comes to fashion. So don’t let them spoil your enthusiasm, and keep up your amazing work :)

• Fashion Critic May 28, 2012 at 06:15 #

Yes, it is very much a bitter sweet feeling.

But the fact that they are getting paid off my work is infuriating.

17. Mary May 27, 2012 at 13:36 #

One more thing… I can’t understand how the Dolce & Gabbana PR team let her wear their pieces like that, on the Cannes red carpet. She was obviously supposed to be the brands spokesperson for the festival and she did a terrible job in my opinion!

• Médée May 27, 2012 at 14:09 #

That’s an interesting comment.
      I’m curious to know how the all “who wear what” is decided ? Is it the choice of the celebrities’s stylists ? Are some celebrities engaging themself to only wear one brand (even if they arn’t doing ads for them) ?
      I suppose there must be some communication between the stylists and the different designers so we don’t see the same dress twice.

FC, is there a chance you could explain that to me ?

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 14:28 #

What do you want explained?

• Belle May 27, 2012 at 16:22 #

I think what she wants explained is how do the stars get clothes from the designers for any event? Such as how did D&G end up dressing Bonnie for Cannes and it being such a letdown when Bonnie seems to be D&G’s “face” there?

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 17:14 #

The clothes are loaned or given to the star either via the PR or the fashion house directly.

A couture dress is most definitely loaned. A runway piece, if straight off the runway is most possible a sample so it is also loaned.

The rest who knows. it’s up to the PR or the design house.

If you are Diane Kruger, Lauren Conrad or Olivia Palermo you are probably given stuff, if you are Olivia Munn or Jessica Szhor you are probably loaned.

If you are Victoria Beckham you make it yourself. If you are Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian you buy it yourself.

• Médée May 27, 2012 at 17:32 #

Thanks Belle, it is indeed what I asked. My english isn’t as good as I wish it was.

Thank you so much FC, for taking the time to answer my question. Since I discovered your blog, I’m learning so much about the fashion universe. It’s far more complex than it appears and just as interesting.

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 17:41 #

It is complex

• bee7 May 27, 2012 at 17:39 #

“If you are Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian you buy it yourself”

LOL. I love you FC =D

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 17:40 #

lol…it’s true.

• Lee May 29, 2012 at 00:20 #

If I was on the D&G creative team I would be embarrassed.. surely a brand should ensure their clothing does not get worn in such a hideous way especially at such a prestigious event.. but I guess they just loan the clothes and the stylists/celebs have the prerogative to put the ensemble together themselves… those loafers are terrible though.

18. anna May 27, 2012 at 13:51 #

I think the shirtdress (without those horrible shoes) would make a nice streetstyle look or even a casual photocall look. I do not know how, after so long in the business, she has not had the sense to hire a better stylist.

I like to give “newbies” to the red carpet a little bit of leeway. They are new and feeling things out, likely to make mistakes. But she isn’t new and there is no excuse for a) wearing clothes so ugly b) being so badly styled and c) dressing in a way far out of the dresscode for an established event. No one goes to Cannes thinking it is casual Friday. Everyone understands that Cannes is the red carpetest of all-red carpets. There is no excuse for this kind of casual wear.

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 14:05 #

Newbies??? She’s being doing the red carpet for years.

• anna May 27, 2012 at 14:52 #

I was making the point that she isn’t a “newbie”. That she has been on the RC for years and there is not excuse for this kind of awfulness.

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 15:16 #

Oh I see…sorry i misread

19. Guido May 27, 2012 at 13:52 #

And if you just stop judging people by why she wore ?
    Typically materialist and stupid way of life

Look Helena Bonham Carter style she wear what she want ! Bonnie wore what she want too and she probably more talented that all of judging style people

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 14:04 #

Errmmm…this is a fashion site. I am judging her by what she wore just like I would any other day. That is my job.

• Neli May 27, 2012 at 14:33 #

LOL! Bonnie fans are mad.
        Helena has her unique sense of style and is TALENTED!! Bonnie NOT!

And, if you think this is “Typically materialist and stupid way of life” WHAT THE HELL YOU’RE DOING HERE?
        Let FC doing her amazing and fun job and find one for you!

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 14:38 #

Amen and thank you Neli

20. Alina May 27, 2012 at 15:20 #

Well … someone had to be the worst dressed at Cannes.

21. Selin May 27, 2012 at 15:28 #

I love Bonnie. She is very beautiful but her style is bad.

22. justme May 27, 2012 at 16:18 #

Oh boy @ some of these comments.
    Harry Potter fans (and Twilight’s, Hunger Game’s, any teen book really) go HARD for their people, it’s too much lol.

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 17:15 #

I know. It’s bizarre

• JMW May 27, 2012 at 22:00 #

It’s just rude really. As a fan of Harry Potter I’ve never felt the need to make rude comments about any writer of a blog or commentators just because they disagree with my opinion. Just agree to disagree. FC made some valid points and Bonnie’s fans shouldn’t be so disrespectful.

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 22:03 #

• Jan May 28, 2012 at 07:12 #

There’s only been one or two or comments from these so called rabid fans, while there’s been many personal attacks against Bonnie herself. Saying her parents bought her way there. How is THAT not disrespectful to Bonnie? And untrue. You can dislike her style without making it personal.

I agree her style isn’t great, but the personal attacks against her that have nothing to do with her style will bring out fans who wish to maybe post some positivity. Again, I’m not seeing the rabid fan attacks (unless you count Guido, but he/she is the only one I’ve seen who seems “rabid”).

• Neli May 28, 2012 at 13:51 #

Bonnie stans need to quit supporting this red carpet nightmare. This is Cannes! She embarrassed herself. Her PR team has major work cut out for them. Posting that this was okay to do at Cannes isn’t going to work. £590 for slippers? That would go a long way to feed those below the line. And yes, she cant act!

If you want bonnie love, back to bwo or pottershoots or snitchseeker. Leave RCFA alone. Kids ¬¬

23. Mike May 27, 2012 at 17:34 #

“why is she at cannes?” ???? maybe you forgot that the festival is about films and not about the red carpet exclusively.

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 17:44 #

I didn’t forget that. But looking at the last picture when she couldn’t even be bothered comb her hair I had to question why she was there.

Even a meeting with Harvey Weinstein or one of the major players who’s she’s seeking to get funding for her project would require neat presentation surely. So hence the question.

• Reagan May 27, 2012 at 18:23 #

That’s the producers job to get funding. She used every excuse she could to explain her presence there. All she had to do is show some restraint, not go to every event she could, and try to look presentable.

• Hannah May 27, 2012 at 20:47 #

We usually get upset when celebrities head straight to the event and miss the red carpet, but in this case that is what seh should have done. She didn’t have to walk the red carpet, but she did, she posed for photos, and she looks sloppy. She could have worn something smarter like the other people that we see on the red carpet aiding the celebrities, probaby other cast members of the films, I don’t think anyone is saying she had to wear a gown, but a shirtdress and loafers is a joke.
      I don’t get why there is so much backlash.

24. Juh May 27, 2012 at 17:53 #

She was at Cannes to promote her student filme. That’s all. And Bonnie have her own style She alwyas has it. Sometimes she is pretty and sometimes she is not. But this is Bonnie.

• Sarah May 27, 2012 at 19:13 #

much more miss than hit. And her style is very boring. Not exclusive or new. Its very safe. Sorry to say that.

25. Jill May 27, 2012 at 19:11 #

there are so many ways to look like you are on the red carpet only to promote your project and not yourself. dressing like you are vacationing at a deserted island is not one of them. this is simply disrespectful

• Lina May 27, 2012 at 20:19 #

Bonnie can look lovely when she wants to, but during this week she obviously hasn’t put much thought into what she was wearing. I agree that this is not approriate for a Cannes red carpet, but the girl has just graduated for God’s sake, I can’t see where she would find the time to put together several outstanding outfits.
      She was there to show her own short film and do financing for her future projects, and took the chance to attend some premieres in the mean time. Inappropriate outfits, yes, disrespectful attitude, no.

• mike May 27, 2012 at 21:08 #

• January May 28, 2012 at 00:23 #

Thank you. I agree with you. I think the outfits were wrong too and not correct for Cannes, but some of the comments here are extremely harsh and seem to be attacking Bonnie personally.

• Belle May 28, 2012 at 04:45 #

Then she should not have walked the red carpet if she could not have come up with appropriate outfits. She could have skipped the red carpet and still watched the movie.

26. EmmaWoodhouse May 27, 2012 at 22:20 #

Just a little anecdote…I read the post, thought “Spot-on, FC, this is a mess!” Then, I looked at the bottom of this post, saw 73 comments and said, “There’s some fan drama going on!”
    And indeed there was. I don’t understand why people can’t understand that a fashion site is about CLOTHING and FASHION. Judging clothing choices is totally okay, and everyone can have an opinion without hurting others. It’s not like we’re picking on the person themselves!
    Constructive sartorial criticism never hurt anyone, LOL.
    Anyway, about Bonnie–WOW. I’m so disappointed because seriously, it’s Cannes–the most exciting red carpet event of the year for me, and I love to see great fashion!
    But there’s a bigger issue than that. What you wear makes an impression, so people who are careless about what they wear to an event like this seem to be sending a message of apathy to everyone. Maybe that’s not the case, but at first glance it certainly seems so.
    Just my thoughts.
    And another thought: BRUSH YOUR HAIR!!!!! :D

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 22:26 #

thanks Emma…Always drama on a Bonnie and Kristen post.

I won’t feature Bonnie again anyway she has no style so she is no longer relevant to this site.

From today I’m done with her.

• Jan May 28, 2012 at 07:20 #

But some of the comments *are* picking on Bonnie. They’ve taken pot shots at her movie roles and said she’s a sucky actress and that her parents paid her way there. It’s gone from “Wow, she needs a stylist” to personal attacks against her that have absolutely nothing to do with what she’s wearing.

I’m disappointed with the comments here.

• Neli May 28, 2012 at 13:55 #

This is internet!! If you want read only positive things about her terrible sense of style, back to her fan site. Stop try to atack FC or the readers. STOP. We can say what we want and I doubt bonnie herself read this. Her parents ned use the money and pay a better stylist to her girl!

27. Bec May 27, 2012 at 22:24 #

I dress better going to the gym. haha :)

28. Natalie19 May 27, 2012 at 23:24 #

I think, it’s mean….sorry

29. james May 28, 2012 at 00:35 #

this is how you dress when you are there with no reason, please take note Eva Longoria

• AnnaLee May 28, 2012 at 17:16 #

haha, SO TRUE!!!

30. Katharine May 28, 2012 at 06:51 #

It looks like she’s styled herself, which is fine if she’s not on a red carpet being photographed … previous outings must have had professional help. Given that she has the access to get expensive Dolce & Gabbana, surely she could have made a better showing.

All three looks are underwhelmingly meh.

31. Gabby May 28, 2012 at 08:54 #

Her outfits aren’t that bad imo. I’ve seen worse and I think it’s been obvious for awhile now that Bonnie has her own style.

As for why she’s there, she’s been involved in a lot of film projects recently, so one of them could have had something going on at Cannes. Also, she’s an ACTRESS/DIRECTOR…so that probably also explains. It makes more sense for her to be there than some of the random supermodels and whatever Paris Hilton is.

• Neli May 28, 2012 at 13:59 #

At least the other girls put much more impact than bonnie and her ‘amazing’ SHORT film or ‘amazing’ style. What the buzz about her debut at Cannes? NOTHING. Style: only worst dressed list.

32. Jess2 May 28, 2012 at 10:06 #

I don’t like any of these looks and I particularly dislike the shoes!

33. Mimi May 28, 2012 at 12:26 #

I think Bonnie is absolutely stunning and props to her for her film project, but these looks have left me in horror.

The second look is the worst for me – what could be a gorgeous dress (especially with her complexion) is ruined with that bag, those clunky shoes and the final straw, that messy school girl plait with an utterly out-of-place navy hair ribbon!

Bonnie, swallow that hipster pride and hire a stylist asap – you have the money! I could go out and look better than that and I’m a broke student who wears (regrettably) chain store clothes!