Jada Pinkett-Smith In Bill Blass – ‘Men In Black 3′ New York Premiere

Jada Pinkett Smith was in New York City on Wednesday night for the premiere of her husband’s new movie, ‘Men In Black 3’.

Draped in a shimmering black Bill Blass Fall 2012 gown, Jada looks like one hot mama, appearing on the red carpet with her family.

With a sexy neckline, the sheer hot pants and revealing frock is the perfect look for her, plus she complements Will’s Gucci checkered suit.

I love how confidently she poses with her hands on her hips and a beaming smile.

Ruby lips and centre-parted curls finish the look.

Jada has been on an amazing run, proving she knows how to work a red carpet whether upfront and centre for her own movie or as Will’s plus one.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

17 Comments
Recreate Cheryl Cole's Cannes Makeup Look

Recreate Cheryl Cole’s Cannes Makeup Look

Heidi Klum In Roberto Cavalli - de Grisogono Party

Heidi Klum In Roberto Cavalli – de Grisogono Party

17 Responses to Jada Pinkett-Smith In Bill Blass – ‘Men In Black 3′ New York Premiere

1. Beta May 24, 2012 at 10:41 #

Jada looks amazing
    between this look and Nicole’s, Bill Bass is having quite a moment! I have to admit I didnt know the designer previously, and I love getting to know him because these two designs are incredible.
    Love the red pecil skirt + halter top combo :)

2. Michelle May 24, 2012 at 10:55 #

She looks amazing! I think this is my favorite look of hers yet!

• Alina May 24, 2012 at 12:11 #

3. Bec May 24, 2012 at 11:23 #

No comment on the rest of the fam? As they say, “if you have nothing nice to say….” haha!!

4. CreoleLady May 24, 2012 at 11:28 #

Jada looks fabulous. As for the family, each member is very attractive, fit, charismatic. But they make quite the motley crew here — all of that self-expression in the way they dress, lol. Well, good for them.

5. Jones19 May 24, 2012 at 11:58 #

This looks amazing on her. She knows how to make black exciting.

6. couturecoco May 24, 2012 at 12:21 #

She looks AMAZING! Though the neck is open to the waist and you can see the panty part, it doesn’t look declasse. Definately one of my favs and I am SO glad she did not put a lining in the skirt!

7. gabis May 24, 2012 at 13:04 #

She looks a lot prettier and much more inspired here than she was in Cannes. I guess she feels more comfortable being Will’s plus one during his promo tours.

8. Yeliz May 24, 2012 at 13:23 #

Gorgeous!

9. Christine May 24, 2012 at 14:16 #

Congrats to her new stylist! Pulling amazing looks for the past weeks! She looks stunning.

10. Rebecca Z May 24, 2012 at 15:35 #

I don’t love the sheer skirt with big panties look, but she does look great in this dress.

11. Riley May 24, 2012 at 15:44 #

She looks fantastic, and I love the dress, which I ignored on the runway. But she needed to pull her hair back, ditch the tacky nails, and eat MacDonalds. And tell her children to not dress in such an eyeroll way. The kids look ridiculous.
    Will sure loves printed jackets doesn’t he?

12. EmmaWoodhouse May 24, 2012 at 15:50 #

I really don’t like this look on Jada. It’s overwhelming and too revealing.
    The bigger question is–WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH WILLOW’S OUTFIT? :O

13. holly May 24, 2012 at 16:49 #

In the family photo, I’m so distracted by the horrifying ensembles sported by the kids that I can’t even focus on how nice Jada looks. She does complement Will’s outfit perfectly, which is just right for her plus-one occasion. But seriously, THE KIDS. I understand they’re young and presumably being allowed to express themselves but sweet fancy cheese on a cracker, there has to be a line depending on the occasion, and that line should be drawn far before “well known and grotesque horror film characters on t-shirts.”

14. lydia May 24, 2012 at 18:42 #

Wow i am so sick of those kids fashions. There is a fine line of cool funky to plain tacky.

15. Sharon May 25, 2012 at 07:58 #

Jada does look great in this dress, but I kind of wish it were a different color (maybe red). As for the kids, I chalk up Willow’s clothes to the weird fashion sense of most pre-teens. Jaden usually dresses all right, but where did he come up with that eyebrow/wrinkled forehead pose for photo ops?

16. Jess2 May 25, 2012 at 10:12 #

Jada looks fantastic! I love that she kept the skirt sheer. It is hard to keep my attention on her though with the kids looking completely awful and I mean really awful!