Sofia Vergara In Marchesa – 2012 Met Gala

Sofia Vergara looked stunning on the red carpet at the 2012 Met Gala, held on Monday night in New York City.

The actress wore a Marchesa Spring 2012 gown.

Her silver embroidered illusion column dress with pleated tulle bodice, was styled with complementary Harry Winston jewels.

I’m glad she’s finally found the happy medium of looking sexy without having everything on display.

This is my favourite red carpet look from her.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

18 thoughts on “Sofia Vergara In Marchesa – 2012 Met Gala

1. Riley

I was hoping Ashley Greene would wear this, but Sofia more than does justice to this stunning gown. THIS is how you wear Marchesa Leighton Meester. Are you and your stylist listening?

Sofia makes me swoon when she is on this top form- no twins in our face and while strapless, it’s not cliche and her bling was restrained and classy.

2. tiffany nicole

very refreshing look from her. If anything, I could go for a different color, color would add to the drama and exquisite detailing. Take it out of the princess-y, wedding-ish-ness.

3. Yeliz

Marchesa has many gowns which I’m uncertain whether it’ll look good on the red carpet or not. Sofia picked a stunner. It’s not one of my favorite looks of the night but definitely the best she has ever looked.

4. Raquel

Sutnning and the grey is a color that I would have never imagined would work so well for her. I would have liked to see something different with the hair, but all in all, an amazing look.

5. Stephanie

OMG, she looks fantastic! I love how her lip colour complements the dress. One of Marchesa’s better looks on the red carpet.

6. RoRo

i love it. she kept the “ladies” classy. that’s how it is done. her body is phenomenal and she showed it in the right way. her dress is not over the top tight. classic. get it girl!! lol

7. Amy

She looks good as always. But this is definitely not her best, her green Vera Wang was phenomenal.

8. EmmaWoodhouse

I don’t know, the top isn’t working for me. The whole thing feels a bit…matronly?

9. Jess2

Definitely my favourite red carpet look from Sofia. This look is sexy without it being in your face. I love it, she looks beautiful