25.04.12

Camilla Belle In Prada – 7th Annual Chanel Tribeca Film Festival Artists Dinner

Last night Camilla Belle joined Leelee Sobieski and Julia Restoin-Roitfeld at The Odeon in New York City for the 7th Annual Chanel Tribeca Film Festival Artists Dinner, but she wasn’t wearing Chanel.

Normally one to conform to the ‘rules’, the actress wore a Prada Spring 2012 dress.

Her pale-blue crochet ¾-sleeve dress with navy-and-green rosettes was once again teamed with uninspired footwear.

This dress needed an open toe, don’t you think?

It looks like Miss Belle took our advice in the hair department as her tresses are more glossy and radiant compared to the dull and dry locks from the day before.

A Lia Sophia bracelet and a Christian Louboutin navy satin clutch completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Michael Kors Kerry Centre Flagship Store Opening

Michael Kors Kerry Centre Flagship Store Opening

Camilla Belle In Carven - Tribeca Film Festival Awards Party

Camilla Belle In Carven – Tribeca Film Festival Awards Party

21 Responses to Camilla Belle In Prada – 7th Annual Chanel Tribeca Film Festival Artists Dinner

1. heather April 25, 2012 at 17:28 #

Her hair is darker, thicker and glossier…and so are her eyebrows! :-)

• Lara April 25, 2012 at 18:40 #

I suspect “the day before” was her “in-between” day when the old extensions were out, and the new ones had not been put in yet.

Despite the footwear, she looks beautiful

2. Anna April 25, 2012 at 17:31 #

The dress looks like a tablecloth. Maybe it would look better if it would be a little tighter, not sure. Plus the eye make-up is a bit too.. blue.
    But the hair looks GOOD.

3. Nat39 April 25, 2012 at 17:45 #

The dress is too ‘granny’ for my liking, she looks shapeless and matronly in it esp. with those dull shoes, her hair is beautiful but doesn’t save the look.

• Aline April 25, 2012 at 22:34 #

4. Hannah April 25, 2012 at 17:57 #

I normally think she looks good, if a bit ‘safe’, but I really dislike this look. I honestly find the dress a bit ugly and very unflattering, and the same goes for the makeup. Maybe less bulky, red accessories would have helped, but I just don’t think that it was ever meant to be a great look.

5. Yeliz April 25, 2012 at 19:02 #

It’s good to see that she did something with her hair. The dress is ok but the shoes are far away from being chic.

6. Christine April 25, 2012 at 19:31 #

Much better. Her looks gorgeous! Shiny and healthy looking!!

7. Ginger April 25, 2012 at 20:10 #

Oh, this girl would be a MUCH better choice to play Elizabeth Taylor than LiLo.

• Nat April 25, 2012 at 20:49 #

I was just about to say that with that make up she looks like Elizabeth Taylor in Cleopatra. Which, of course, is both a good and a bad thing. :-D

Also, wait a sec…LiLo is going to portray Elizabeth Taylor? When? Where? And WHYYYY?

8. Riley April 25, 2012 at 20:45 #

I agree with everyone before me about this look.

Summary: her makeup is a bit too blue, but blue eyeshadow was the right idea. The pumps are snoozeville, but chic.

This look clearly is not BDOTW or wowy but still an improvement from her “in-between day” as Lara explained.

Whilst Camilla is safe, she is what the red carpet is all about- looking put-together and stylish.

She really has the red carpet thing down by now.
    I would how big her Style Team is. Her stylist is one of the busiest stylists in Hollywood.

9. EmmaWoodhouse April 26, 2012 at 00:25 #

Her makeup always looks a little heavy/shiny to me. Her hair looks better here, but I don’t love the outfit. It feels like a crochet bedspread. The shoes were an unimaginative choice as well.

10. bm April 26, 2012 at 00:34 #

She always looked beautiful, every time she hit the red carpet, even with a granny dress.

11. Jess2 April 26, 2012 at 01:41 #

Her shoes are just killing me lately, so bad. Very glad to see the hair back to beautiful. The dress is nice but I don’t think it is very flattering and feels a tad too frumpy. Not the Camilla we know and love this week :(

12. bee7 April 26, 2012 at 05:14 #

the big hair and dark eyebrows are too much for my likings

13. Emi April 26, 2012 at 08:16 #

So cute, I love the make up.

14. Francois B April 26, 2012 at 09:01 #

True that it’s quite uninspiring about the shoes but the rest is SO perfect! I looooooove her dress, hair & MAKEUP ♥♥♥♥

15. Mia April 26, 2012 at 22:17 #

Tacky

16. J April 28, 2012 at 08:48 #

I love her, but she’s been looking frumpy lately.

17. Lee Ann April 28, 2012 at 21:54 #

I adore this dress -we didn@t get it in London. But to stop it looking frumpy it needed the runway car shoes for a bit of fun

18. Hopeful Hero July 9, 2012 at 19:03 #