Amy Adams In Vivienne Westwood – 2012 Vanity Fair Oscars Party

When Amy Adams hit the 2012 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood last night, I could only think of three words: Va va voom.

Amy stunned in a silver sequined Vivienne Westwood draped corset dress.

I love that Amy went short for the event – a longer length with this draped gown would have overwhelmed the petite actress.

Veronica Lake-styled waves would have complimented the beautifully structured top of the dress, but she she wears her hair down often, this updo is a refreshing change.

What’s also refreshing is to see her wearing a designer other than Roland Mouret.

Cartier jewels completed her look.

Credit: Getty

19 thoughts on “Amy Adams In Vivienne Westwood – 2012 Vanity Fair Oscars Party

1. AW

I don’t find this attractive at all. While it’s a great dress, the color doesn’t compliment her skin well, the makeup looks sickly and the shoes look huge. I’ve seen her look better.

2. Matt R

What a change she made from the previous outing (in Roland Mouret). She went from “Dress like the rest” to “Dress to Impress” and she is impressing me. She is looking hot!

3. fromchi-town

Wow – what a stunner!! She looks beautiful and dewy fresh. This is the best she has looked in quite some time. Love it.

4. A.

I love Vivienne Westwood’s coveted silhouette. the asymmetric hem line, the cowl neck, the drape. It’s different. Amy looked good, but she could have looked better.

5. christine

she looks so beautiful! This dress flaunts her body perfectly i would be obsessed with this look if she had chosen a nude shoe.

6. Hannah

I agree, it is nice to see that she can wear something other than Carolina, Roland or L’Wren scott.
    I also adore the colour with her eyes, but seriously, just for february the look has been done to death.

7. pipsqueak

Stunner, definitely a stunner! Ok, I’d get hate mails for saying this, but oh, Amy looked so good after losing the baby weight. I haven’t quite liked her red carpet choices since she became a mom. I felt the clothes were used to hide a few things. But last night … wow, she looked so hot!