NYFW Fall 2012 Day 7 – What I Wore Today

Here I am on my last day of New York Fashion Week at The Blonds Fall 2012 show wearing an McQ Alexander McQueen leather-panelled tartan wool dress.

The dress was quite short so I teamed it with my Aldo knee-high flat boots.

Thanks to theOutnet.com for loaning me the clothes and your kind comments on my looks this week.

Enjoy up to 65% off all McQ Alexander McQueen pieces on theOutnet.com.

29 thoughts on “NYFW Fall 2012 Day 7 – What I Wore Today

1. Ahot

On a roll FC! What a great way to end a FW! It would be criminal to hide such beautiful legs!
    *now kindly hand it over before someone got hurt* ^^
    Seriously.

2. EmmaWoodhouse

In the Outnet picture it’s just OK but on you i love it! The plaid is great and I love the pockets!!! Also your boots are fabulous. I WANT THEM! :)

3. fromchi-town

This is amazing!! You have been so well dressed and you carry off your looks amazingly well. You look totally cute and pretty.

4. Parvati

You look so cute here! The dress is great and I love it paired with these boots! It’s a simple but really chic outfit!

5. Rebecca Z

Totally adorable. It is a major accomplishment just to still be standing, but you look as fresh as you did day 1.

6. easyBlake

I’ve really enjoyed your FW OotDs. My favorites: this look, the Alessandra Rich (you looked Amazing in the jumpsuit!), and the Preen with your mustard shoes! Thanks for sharing!

7. Cheryl Wong

I’ve loved all your looks all the time. And you look especially cute and adorable here I want to give you a bear hug. :)

8. sabrina

Supporting all these commments, you carry yourself so well and that really translates in all of these pictures

9. pipsqueak

This is my favorite look so far. Street-style blog-worthy, which is my favorite kind! The look was feminine but with an edge and casual but still high-end. Your body is also great to pull off a woman-child look (I consider Sofia Coppola as the epitome of a woman-child).