Menu

Olivia Munn's Chinti and Parker Star Print Pyjama Set

Olivia Munn’s Chinti and Parker Star Print Pyjama Set

Happy 94th Birthday Queen Elizabeth II

Happy 94th Birthday Queen Elizabeth II

13 Responses to Iris van Herpen Spring 2020 Haute Couture Red Carpet Wish List

1. faellie April 23, 2020 at 7:50 am #

Nice to see you back, FC.

I love the Elle dress which looks like the drapery out of a classical painting. I really hope someone gets the illusion element right when it’s worn.

2. Plain Jane April 21, 2020 at 6:40 pm #

These are all beautiful! I love how Celine’s looks like a deconstructed piano keyboard. Eva Green’s would look perfect on her! 🙂

• Catherine Kallon April 22, 2020 at 5:09 pm #

Celine’s would definitely be a performance look

3. BettyB April 21, 2020 at 4:23 pm #

I hope all of these wishes come true. Especially, Lea, Eva, Keke and Naomie but, I’d be happy to see any of these on the RC!

• TeaAtTwo April 21, 2020 at 7:32 pm #

In love with the Naomi Harris dress. The Cynthia Erivo dress makes me think of Bjork’s Oscar swan dress for some reason but I do it’s gorgeous.

• Catherine Kallon April 22, 2020 at 5:10 pm #

Me too x Thank you

I can’t wait the bond promo tour

4. phee April 21, 2020 at 3:59 pm #

That Naomie Harris pic is just stunning. I LOVE that dress.
    Zendaya could also work it well.Or one of the tall sleek models….Joan Smalls maybe?

It feels fresh for IVH for sure which is good but I dont think the rest will translate well on the red carpet at all.

5. Dana April 21, 2020 at 2:44 pm #

So much beauty! Thank you for keeping our spirits up during this time with this site!

• Catherine Kallon April 22, 2020 at 5:10 pm #

Thank you. I was a bit rough the first few weeks, but I’m back in my stride.

6. TeaAtTwo April 21, 2020 at 11:12 am #

Lovely picks. I agree that this collection had a few ideas that we haven’t seen from IVH. As distinct from a nearly all other collections as it was, Alexander McQueen came to mind looking at some creations.

• Catherine Kallon April 22, 2020 at 5:11 pm #

Thank you. Yes, there was a hint of McQueen in some, I agree

7. Martijn April 21, 2020 at 11:01 am #

The Lea Seydoux, Naomie Harris and Keke Palmer choices are just divine! Loved the collection, had many elements we know from her, but introduced some new things as well, hopefully we see some of them this year!

• Catherine Kallon April 21, 2020 at 11:02 am #

Thank you.

I was really happy to see new elements in this collection as well.