Menu

January 20, 2020

Noah Schnapp In Balmain – 2020 SAG Awards

Noah Schnapp In Balmain - 2020 SAG Awards

Noah Schnapp is a young star — hardly 15 — who has proven to be one to watch on the red carpet. His first appearance of this new year at the 2020 SAG Awards on Sunday (January 19) in LA continues that trend, where he joined co-star Millie Bobby Brown.

Not shying away from a colour that could be likened to retro-prom baby blue, Noah showed off a style-forward, cool-kid confidence.

Now, this Balmain suiting may come across as familiar because the cummerbund and satiny-silk elements have some similarities to a Haider Ackermann ensemble that Timothée Chalamet wore last fall.

In fact, this was a very Timothée look, but Noah added his own flair with the perfect-white sneakers for a sporty, youthful finish.

Credit: Getty

, , , ,

Lupita Nyong'o In Louis Vuitton - 2020 SAG Awards

Lupita Nyong’o In Louis Vuitton – 2020 SAG Awards

Catherine O’Hara In Marc Jacobs - 2020 SAG Awards

Catherine O’Hara In Marc Jacobs – 2020 SAG Awards

11 Responses to Noah Schnapp In Balmain – 2020 SAG Awards

1. Guest January 20, 2020 at 12:24 pm #

This is stunning!

2. Catarina_M January 20, 2020 at 9:08 am #

I don’t like that sash, but I like his confidence. It’s a win.

3. Los_NGLS January 20, 2020 at 4:47 am #

I haven’t seen all of the guys, though I did watch snippets of the show and red carpet, but I would definitely put a Noah in my top 5 guys, if not top 3.

This is a very tricky fabric, the same (or similar) fabric those Dior suits with the sashes were made of, but he’s pulling it off well. I love the color, I love that someone probably made him stand on the way there, so it wouldn’t crease, and I love how young & fun it is. The shoe choice here is FAR better than those hideous black boots Chalamet wore with his Haider, but still not the perfect shoe (though I’m not sure what the perfect choice would be).

4. Phee phee January 20, 2020 at 2:01 am #

he looks good. I like the shiny fabric. something different and I cant really complain.
    All in all, very well put together.

5. Guest January 20, 2020 at 1:51 am #

Wow, loving the unusual suit choice (!), his hair and attitude, Timothee was also my instant thought, he’d better watch out, new generation is coming and looks like Noah will be giving him a run for his money. Sneakers are a bit of let down though, he’s young, I understand, but we know even from the previous years that he can do better in the shoe department on the formal red carpet.

6. JasLinds January 20, 2020 at 1:37 am #

It’s not bad and pretty cute, but Timothee did it 100x better.

• Los_NGLS January 20, 2020 at 4:40 am #

Well there is a whole 9 year difference between Noah and Timothée, so there’s that. ?

• JasLinds January 20, 2020 at 5:52 am #

But does it matter?

• Los_NGLS January 20, 2020 at 5:58 am #

7. KseniaBradner January 20, 2020 at 1:29 am #

This material is tricky but Noah’s youth helps him pull it off. I love that the kids are feeling confident enough to be so experimental. Now is the time to take risks with the material.

8. Denise Howell January 20, 2020 at 1:24 am #

Sorry but he tried to do Timothee and failed.