Menu

January 20, 2020

Joey King In Jason Wu – 2020 SAG Awards

Joey King In Jason Wu - 2020 SAG Awards

Could anything top Joey King’s optical illusion dress at the 2020 Golden Globes?

Perhaps to avoid competing with what she already pulled off, Joey stripped off the fabric rather than pile it on for the red carpet at the 2020 Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday (January 19) in Los Angeles.

The custom Jason Wu dress elegantly left little to the imagination with its plunging neckline and sheer paneling.

The structured bodice gradually flowed into a night sky translucency with the crystallized black fabric. Hugging her curves, the design makes Joey look as smoky as her eye makeup.

I love how the actress struck the right flavor with makeup and accessories. Slicked back hair, skinny chandelier earrings, and a black Jimmy Choo ‘Celeste’ clutch only further the sultry mood.

Credit: Getty

, , , , ,

Charlize Theron In Givenchy Haute Couture - 2020 SAG Awards

Charlize Theron In Givenchy Haute Couture – 2020 SAG Awards

Nicole Kidman In Michael Kors Collection - 2020 SAG Awards

Nicole Kidman In Michael Kors Collection – 2020 SAG Awards

11 Responses to Joey King In Jason Wu – 2020 SAG Awards

1. Noor January 28, 2020 at 7:02 am #

50% liking while 50% disliking. She looks radiant with no doubt, yet I can’t enjoy the beauty since the lining distracts me. From neck up & waist down she’s beautiful but in between I don’t like the color balancing.

2. Guest January 21, 2020 at 4:10 pm #

She looked stunning! The way she carries these dresses is so impressive considering her age!

3. Paola102 January 20, 2020 at 2:54 pm #

I am not fond of midway lining. Either the whole way or not at all….

4. ? January 20, 2020 at 12:33 pm #

It’s very sexy and chic, and the diagonal lining looks like it’s part of the design, but I think it ages her a little bit. I would have preferred it for an older lady…

anonymous as always

5. Catarina_M January 20, 2020 at 9:27 am #

She looks great but the dress needed some black lining.

6. Guest January 20, 2020 at 8:22 am #

One of my picks for best dressed of the night. Love how she looks so different on every red carpet. While I don’t think she hits it out of the ballpark every time, I admire her for taking chances and not doing the same thing over and over.

7. Mady1908 January 20, 2020 at 5:26 am #

She looks sexy and elegant at the same time. Very nice styling too.

8. KseniaBradner January 20, 2020 at 3:35 am #

I hate the lining, and this gown is so whatever. Joey’s style is better than this basicness.

9. Guest January 20, 2020 at 3:19 am #

I don’t think that this dress left very little to the imagination. It’s sexy but not over the top. It’s also quite forgettable.

10. JasLinds January 20, 2020 at 2:44 am #

Love this. She looks sexy and fierce. I don’t even hate the slicked hair.

11. Phee phee January 20, 2020 at 2:29 am #

The lining is not my fave. I wish it was black lining.
    She looks sexy though. Love the makeup and earrings.
    Its another nice but forgettable look.