Menu

December 19, 2019 Runway To TV Show

Kim Kardashian Wore Rick Owens On The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Kim Kardashian Wore Rick Owens On The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Kim Kardashian paid a visit to The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Tuesday (December 17), where she talked about her family Christmas card, feuding with older sister Kourtney Kardashian, and the upcoming ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ episodes.

The reality star opted to wear one of her favourite designers: Rick Owens.

Kim’s most memorable Rick Owens looks for me include the 2019 FGI Night Of Stars Gala and 2018 CFDA, for opposite reasons. Good and very bad.

On this occasion she opted for off-the-rack pencil dress which portrays the designers refined sense of drama.

It’s abundantly clear that the waist narrowing panel on this dress was the draw for Kim, as she loves to enhance that Coca Cola bottle shape.

I would’ve preferred this in two shades rather than three, but that takes nothing away from a surprisingly good look for Kim.

Rick Owens

Credit: Rick Owens & Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.

, , , , ,

Keri Russell Wore Stéphane Rolland Haute Couture To The ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ London Premiere

John Boyega Was Stylish In Blue For The 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker' LA & London Premiere

John Boyega Was Stylish In Blue For The ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ LA & London Premiere

9 Responses to Kim Kardashian Wore Rick Owens On The Ellen DeGeneres Show

1. Sharon M December 20, 2019 at 12:16 pm #

This makes her look very short, which she is. I can’t get over her shape…

2. Catarina_M December 20, 2019 at 9:17 am #

This is standard KKW. She looks good.
    Those PVC shoes are hideous and bring down every look.

3. Guest December 19, 2019 at 6:09 pm #

I wish the dress was all one shade I’m not keen on the different shade of the panel around the waist, it looks like a rushed patch-up job.
    The PVC shoes are still a no.

4. CharlotteLG December 19, 2019 at 5:57 pm #

This is a classic look for her but she looks good in it, except for this awful shoes and bad extensions.

5. KseniaBradner December 19, 2019 at 5:55 pm #

Like Salma Hayek, the clothes that Kim’s figure can wear are quite limited, or at least in their mind. So it’s always groundhog day: tight dresses that show off the twins and their tiny waists.

Kim’s style has been what I call Trendy Minimalist for about a good 4 years now: lots of new designers and Givenchy and Mugler etc. I can understand why this new image would work for her as she tries to separate herself from her tasteless reality star past. This would not be a problem for me if she didn’t insist on appropriating a figure that isn’t naturally hers by injecting her own fat into her hips and butt. So I feel I can still criticize her and her style. Kim wants to be an activist, and yet her very body is problematic. Her hair is gorgeous here. Those trendy PVC shoes must go.

• Originalmeme December 19, 2019 at 6:48 pm #

Her hair is fake

• Guest December 19, 2019 at 7:41 pm #

She is still a tasteless reality star. Always will be.

• KseniaBradner December 19, 2019 at 7:46 pm #

Even her hair. Why am I disappointed even her hair is fake?

• Originalmeme December 19, 2019 at 10:16 pm #