Menu

December 10, 2019

Gal Gadot, Gorgeous In Two Givenchy Looks For CCXP19 Sao Paulo

DC Film fans have been longing for the ‘Wonder Woman’ sequel, and they have their wish as the trailer for ‘Wonder-Woman 1984’ was released after it was screened before fans at the 2019 Comic Con Experience event in Sao Paulo, Brazil on Sunday (December 8).

Gal Gadot reprises her role as Diana Prince, the Amazonian Princess Diana of Themyscira, in the sequel to the 2017 DC film ‘Wonder Woman.’

This first look from Givenchy was candidly taken, and I see why.  The background perfect complements her dual-coloured look.

Thanks to the Rooney Mara, I have preconditioned my brain to assume that all Givenchy dresses are black.

I feel that some might be put off by the contouring on the bodice, but that along with the cut-out and panels on the skirt make this a classic Gal look for me.

She’s isn’t about plain and simple, neither is her style over the top, but strong detailing has always played a part.

For the Warner Bros. Theatrical Panel for ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ during CCXP 2019 Sao Paulo the actress wore a spicy Givenchy red bustier top worn with bright red skirt and red leather sandals.

While I love the vibrancy of it all.

I would’ve loved this more had the two shades of red aligned.

‘Wonder-Woman 1984’ is set to be released on June 5, 2020.  So we have an amazing promo tour from Gal to look forward too.

Credit: Getty & Instagram

, , , ,

Awkwafina Wore Valentino To The ‘Jumanji: The Next Level’ LA Premiere

Awkwafina Wore Valentino To The ‘Jumanji: The Next Level’ LA Premiere

Deepika Padukone Brings Black Magic To The 2019 Star Screen Awards In Alex Perry

12 Responses to Gal Gadot, Gorgeous In Two Givenchy Looks For CCXP19 Sao Paulo

1. Guest December 11, 2019 at 3:53 pm #

Second look is absolutely gorgeous, and Gal wears it so well. Love the row of buttons running down the skirt.

2. Los_NGLS December 11, 2019 at 3:38 pm #

Love the second dress and I don’t think the shades are that similar (perhaps it depends on where you’re viewing the photo?). On my monitor the body of the dress is a clear “true red” (think Pantone’s “Fiery Red”) while the bodice/”bow” is much more of a burnt orange.

Also, very much agree the Gal and Givenchy make a fantastic pair, looking forward to the Wonder Woman promo tour!

3. Sharon M December 11, 2019 at 1:14 pm #

The seaming on the bodice of the first dress is awful…would have loved it with another treatment. I LOVE the red look, but agree that the slight difference in color is a shame.

4. Catarina_M December 11, 2019 at 9:12 am #

I don’t like the first look, it’s too bland.
    I like the second look but the different shades of red are making me itch.

5. Guest December 11, 2019 at 6:50 am #

I actually wish the two reds were a little bit more different; the slight difference makes it look almost accidental (same shade appearing different with different fabrics).

6. Phee phee December 11, 2019 at 4:56 am #

Ya, I dislike the cup parts of the first dress too. The sandals are nice.
    The second. is better than the first. I dont like mismatch but this one looks better for her.

7. JasLinds December 11, 2019 at 1:23 am #

Love both looks. Gal suits Givenchy.
    I also don’t mind the slightly different shades of red.

8. Guest December 11, 2019 at 1:14 am #

The first look is contemporary but I don’t the cup parts on the bodice, they’re not that interesting.
    The second look doesn’t really work for Gal. If this had been on Kate Beckinsale I would think it was a good for Kate.

9. Guest December 11, 2019 at 12:50 am #

She is another one who does nothing really for her looks. The first one is an awful design. I like the mismatched reds on the second but she is not selling it.

10. Guest December 11, 2019 at 12:32 am #

The bra bodice of the first dress irritates me?. Kind of loving the second look because the reds don’t. Hate the shoes. She’s gorgeous.

11. Guest December 11, 2019 at 12:31 am #

The first one looks too much like underwear.

12. KseniaBradner December 11, 2019 at 12:02 am #

I don’t like either, because they aren’t captivating. I don’t mind the two shades of red in her dress. Her style has never been great which is baffling because her stylist is Elizabeth Stewart, one of the best stylists in the game, and it’s also a shame because Gal can carry pretty much any design.