Menu

Jennifer Lopez Switches Gears In David Koma On Jimmy Fallon

With a tour in 2020, an awards season run and the Super Bowl half-time show performance in February, the first two months of the new decade are going to be very busy for Jennifer Lopez, but she took time out of her pre-planning to make a guest appearance on ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’ on Thursday (December 5).

When it comes to JLo and David Koma, you could pretty much guess which pieces she is going to wear, but she threw us a curve ball when she opted for this blue shirt, vest and mini skirt combo from the Spring 2020 collection.

In the Instagram picture taken by her stylist Rob Zangardi, the look presents as strong and confident outlook.

Seated.  She loses her neck and the padded shoulders overwhelm her giving her quarterback shoulders, so I would say that maybe this wasn’t a great option for a TV show.

Thoughts?

David Koma Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com, Getty & Instagram

Karen Gillan Dons Christopher Kane For The ‘Jumanji: The Next Level’ London Premiere

Priyanka Chopra's Marrakech Film Festival East Meets West Style

Priyanka Chopra’s Marrakech Film Festival East Meets West Style

13 Responses to Jennifer Lopez Switches Gears In David Koma On Jimmy Fallon

1. Los_NGLS December 9, 2019 at 3:39 pm #

I would have just stood for the whole interview. I mean how excellent of a diva move would THAT have been! LOL

2. Guest December 7, 2019 at 12:47 am #

Not a fan. So many other David Koma looks that she would have rocked SO MUCH better than this.

3. lmkw December 6, 2019 at 11:47 pm #

The dress is meh on its own .Sitting it’s a mess. But she looks like she knows it doesn’t “sit” well. I bet that does not happen again.

4. Guest December 6, 2019 at 7:53 pm #

When I saw the first picture, my first thought was why is a Jennifer Lopez striking a pose in a hospital. Then I read the post. Hmm, this was not a good choice for the occasion but like others, I appreciate when she goes outside of her comfort zone.

5. Guest December 6, 2019 at 6:21 pm #

This awful outfit is giving her linebacker shoulders.

6. Guest December 6, 2019 at 6:02 pm #

Good or bad, I cant wait to see what she has in store for awards season! I have a feeling that she will serve a spectrum of looks ranging from thirsty to more demure.

7. Guest December 6, 2019 at 5:23 pm #

I like that she did something a little less predictable. Dental nurse outfit made fashion came to mind but it looks cool on the runway and Jennifer sells it too, standing up.
    It would have been quick to untie it before sitting down.

8. Guest December 6, 2019 at 5:19 pm #

Why didn’t she untie the vest just before sitting down?

9. Guest December 6, 2019 at 4:35 pm #

She should have saved this for Super Bowl press since it is like a football outfit haha.

10. KseniaBradner December 6, 2019 at 4:22 pm #

I like it when JLo does something different but sitting down it doesn’t work. That is her stylist’s job to know whether an outfit works sitting down, and stylists at Rob Zangardi’s level certainly have a studio with lighting tests and he would have had JLo sit down to test the outfit. So it’s on both Rob and JLo that she didn’t pull down the jacket and the skirt when she sat down, or that they thought it was fine when they tested how it looked sitting down before the show.

11. Guest December 6, 2019 at 4:20 pm #

Yes, it’s MUCH better in the photo! Maybe it would have been better for a red carpet. It’s refreshing to see her in something more modern though. She looks beautiful!

12. CharlotteLG December 6, 2019 at 3:01 pm #

On her Instagram picture, it looks like a fancy nurse outfit.
    On the picture seated, it looks pretty bad.

• Guest December 6, 2019 at 5:09 pm #