Menu

December 2, 2019 Runway to Sidewalk

Jennifer Lopez In Dolce & Gabbana - Hustlers New York Screening

Jennifer Lopez has attracted significant Oscar buzz after her ‘Hustlers’ performance, and sources say she’s quietly hopeful that this could be her year.

Now, I would love nothing more than an awards season run with Jennifer Lopez, but I’m also feeling slightly conflicted in case she goes the Lady Gaga route and dilutes her style during that run.

The singer was spotted headed to a special screening of ‘Hustlers’ on Sunday (December 1), which was hosted by Will Farrell on a wet evening in New York City.

It’s not often we see Jennifer Lopez in a suit, if ever, so this grey three-piece suit from Dolce & Gabbana’s Fall 2019 collection feels like the tide is already turning.

Joking aside, this is a uber cool and classy look from JLo, which she styled with a black Max Mara Kriss coat from the Resort 2020 collection, Alaia boots, and an Escada ‘Residency Collection’ bag.

The glam comes from the blown-out tress which gave this new look a touch of JLo.

Are you ready for a style switch from JLo?

Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2019
Jennifer Lopez In Dolce & Gabbana - Hustlers New York Screening

This morning (December 2), Jennifer Lopez headed to the Robin Williams Theatre in New York City, where she was promoting her ‘It’s My Party Tour’ which is scheduled for February 2, 2020 in Miami – a week before the Oscars.

Giving us some early morning bling, the actress stepped out in a Saint Laurent Spring 2020 heavily embellished dress, which was practically sheer on the runway, so thankfully Jennifer rocked a modified version in lieu of a coat.

Swapping the runways gold go-go boots for black suede, and rocking some uber cool aviator shades, this feels like classic JLo.

A Coach ‘Tabby’ bag completed her look.

Which look do you prefer?

Saint Laurent Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , , ,

Ashley Tisdale Was Falling For Animal Print At Build Studios Promoting 'Merry Happy Whatever'

Ashley Tisdale Was Falling For Animal Print At Build Studios Promoting ‘Merry Happy Whatever’

Tilda Swinton Proves She Is The Perfect Muse For Haider Ackermann At The Marrakech Film Festival

11 Responses to Jennifer Lopez Rocks Dolce & Gabbana & Saint Laurent Promoting ‘Hustlers’ & ‘It’s My Party Tour’

1. Guest December 4, 2019 at 8:58 am #

I am in love with that suit, especially on her (compared to the runway look)! She looks fierce and classy.

The second look is also great, but the first stole my heart

2. Guest December 3, 2019 at 12:08 pm #

Love both looks, especially the suit. Glad she didn’t wear the fug boots with the Laurent dress.

3. chrysschryss December 3, 2019 at 9:29 am #

I love the Saint Laurent look except for the sunglasses. She looks great in the grey suit but I am more impressed by the fact she is holding her own umbrella in the photo.

4. Catarina_M December 3, 2019 at 9:13 am #

Both looks are amazing. But the first one… I’m in love, h2t.
    I want all of it in my closet.
    Her hair is perfection.

5. CharlotteLG December 3, 2019 at 8:41 am #

I love the D&G suit, she looks so sexy in it. Way more than with her usual dresses.

6. Phee phee December 3, 2019 at 5:08 am #

Classy is such a good look for her. I love both of them!
    If I choose one, its the first. So chic.
    Her hair looks fabulous.

7. ? December 2, 2019 at 10:36 pm #

I really like it when she goes full lady-boss instead of glamorous-diva. I think she looks so classy and sexy in outfits like these.

anonymous as always

8. Guest December 2, 2019 at 10:16 pm #

I like suit for the event especially tying in with rob bankers who caused the crash bit in the film.
    The dress look is so glamorous chic in the only way Jennifer Lopez knows how.
    If she wins an Oscar it would be such a big bounce back story.

9. Guest December 2, 2019 at 9:54 pm #

She looks like a boss! Love both looks.

10. Vizual Ninja December 2, 2019 at 9:35 pm #

Both are fab looks and season appropriate.

11. KseniaBradner December 2, 2019 at 9:32 pm #

This is such a great outfit (even if it’s the brand I hate You Know Why) because it’s a power suit: JLo is a mogul in her own right and a producer of the film she is promoting in the outfit. Perfect. And if you asked JLo who she is wearing, she wouldn’t see it as sexist, as taking away from her mission to promote her work because she understands that clothes are PART of the work *coughs* blakelively *coughs*