Menu

November 28, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Nieves Alvarez’s Hawt Holographic Suit For The 2019 Woman Madame Figaro Awards

Nieves Alvarez's Hawt Holographic Suit For The 2019 Woman Madame Figaro Awards

When it comes to models with style…I mean real style… Nieves Alvarez is up there along with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Liu Wen, and Lais Ribeiro.

The Spanish model attended the 2019 Woman Madame Figaro Awards held at Casino of Madrid on Monday (November 25) in Madrid.

With the countdown to Christmas official starting today with Thanksgiving, the festive red carpet looks are out in full force.

I know not everyone is keen on Balmain’s unapologetic glamour, but I have never been one to turn my nose up at a red carpet look with a hint of sparkle, especially when presented in this three-piece Fall 2018 holographic look worn by Nieves.

Who knew power dressing could take form in a relaxed fit?

I’m glad Nieves didn’t opt to break up the look as the impact is felt with the full runway look, although am glad she opted to swap out those black sandals for matching pumps by Luis Onofre.

Bvlgari jewels, wet-look hair and a bold red lip completed her look.

Balmain Fall 2018

Credit: Vogue.com & GTRES

, , , , , ,

Dua Lipa's LWD For The 2019 ARIA Awards

Dua Lipa’s LWD For The 2019 ARIA Awards

Paz Vega Dazzles In Jorge Vázquez Sequins For The  Amazon Pop-Up Inauguration

Paz Vega Dazzles In Jorge Vázquez Sequins For The Amazon Pop-Up Inauguration

13 Responses to Nieves Alvarez’s Hawt Holographic Suit For The 2019 Woman Madame Figaro Awards

1. Jess Mara November 29, 2019 at 12:39 am #

Tis’ the season for all over sparkle. I love it and I’m not bothered by the wet hair look – Just glad she didn’t go for those black sandals.

2. Guest November 28, 2019 at 11:44 pm #

I like the suit and the red lips. I needed something different shoes for a disruptive purpose. It’s too silver for me. Otherwise Nieve looks chic as always

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards November 29, 2019 at 7:25 am #

I hear what you are saying shoe wise. I personally love the pair she went for. But what are you thinking in terms of a ‘disruptive’ shoe?

Colour or something with an edgier contrast?

3. Guest November 28, 2019 at 11:09 pm #

Perfect from head to toe! So much better than it was on the runway!

4. Phee phee November 28, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

I love this so much! She looks fabulous. Such a strong, chic look.

5. Guest November 28, 2019 at 4:48 pm #

The flawless beauty look with red lip, tucking the blouse in, the matching shoes and her presence all really elevate the look and makes me adore the look where I pretty much skip over it on the runway. The hair looks purposefully styled rather than greasy/just out of the shower so I don’t mind it. I feel this week is going to a strong BDOTW poll.

6. KseniaBradner November 28, 2019 at 4:13 pm #

Once Christmas Queen Mariah Carey gives us the signal it is Christmas season on November 1st, I am ready for festive fashion and winter wonderland fashion, which is where Nieves’ look falls under. Festive in its own icey way. I like the way the model on the runway carries the suit, and Nieves carries her suits with the same vibe, so her stylist was very wise to know their client so well.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards November 29, 2019 at 7:25 am #

I can listen to that song on repeat from October tbf 😀

7. Guest November 28, 2019 at 3:28 pm #

Love it from H2T, I`m glad she wore those sparkling pumps cause they really elevate the entire look.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards November 29, 2019 at 7:23 am #

totally agree about the shoes

8. P&P November 28, 2019 at 3:07 pm #

She always looks great, I’m a fan.

9. Catarina_M November 28, 2019 at 2:49 pm #

That wet-look hair ruin it for me. This could have been amazing.
    I’m glad she didn’t follow the no-shirt-with-power-suit trend.

• Paola102 November 28, 2019 at 3:21 pm #

Her hair is really a let down. Otherwise, the look is dazzling.