Menu

November 12, 2019 Premiere

Ella Balinska's Caramel Delight In Vera Wang For The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ LA World Premiere

Ella Balinska hit the red carpet for the world premiere Of Columbia Pictures’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ held at Westwood Regency Theater on Monday (November 11) in Los Angeles, California.

As debuts go, starring alongside Kristen Stewart and Naomi Scott in Elizabeth Banks’s reboot of the iconic Charlie’s Angels franchise is pretty good going.

As this was the British actress’ first world premiere, I’m surprised to see her already wearing her first custom gown.

This caramel silk chiffon off-the-shoulder draped Vera Wang gown, with a plunging neckline, and a voluminous skirt is endlessly divine.

Soft, feminine, graceful and so lush against her skin-tone; this is what fairy tale dreams are made of.

I don’t want to nitpick, as this is stunning, but this kinda felt out of step with her co-stars.

She was looking tall and statuesque in this gown, while her co-stars were working shorter looks with an edge.

I won’t let that spoil my appreciation of this look, but I’m wondering what are you feelings about this?

Credit: Getty

, , , , , , ,

Yara Shahidi's Colourful Couture For The 2019 Glamour Women Of The Year Awards

Yara Shahidi’s Colourful Couture For The 2019 Glamour Women Of The Year Awards

'Last Christmas' London Premiere With Henry Golding & Emilia Clarke

‘Last Christmas’ London Premiere With Henry Golding & Emilia Clarke

15 Responses to Ella Balinska’s Caramel Delight In Vera Wang For The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ LA World Premiere

1. Guest November 13, 2019 at 2:29 pm #

I really don’t like the color with her skin tone, it feels way to much for me. Also around the top it feels like its falling off. A no for me.

2. Jess Mara November 13, 2019 at 2:08 am #

She looks divine and I love that she went all out for her first big premier – it is just a shame that she looked out of place with her co-stars and way overdressed.

3. Guest November 12, 2019 at 10:06 pm #

She looks great! Even though we’ve seen this type of gown many times.
    I disagree with the comments of her being overdressed. This is
    a major premiere of a (supposedly) blockbuster film, and she’s a lead, not just some supporting role, she deserves to go big. As we know, Kristen has her signature tomboy look, and Naomi doesn’t have a very clear style. It’s kinda hard for three of them to dress like they’re a team with a similar vibe.
    My only criticism is the colour, it looks too neutural for my liking. I’d prefer a darker huge or completely a different colour.

4. Los_NGLS November 12, 2019 at 8:52 pm #

My feelings are that if I were at my first major premier of an iconic franchise I would ALSO overdress and out-dress E V E R Y B O D Y! No cap!

Ella looks absolutely divine, and the dress is Vera at her very best ?❤️

Also, if you had to pick a ‘debut’ look/gown for a beautiful woman named ‘Ella’, how could you not pick this one?!

5. MissHebble November 12, 2019 at 8:28 pm #

It feels elegant in spite of the fact that it is sitting quite low on her bust. Overall a very ladylike win for me!

6. Guest November 12, 2019 at 6:38 pm #

A dreamlike beauty!

7. Phee phee November 12, 2019 at 6:27 pm #

It looks like its slipping off her body and about to drop completely!
    Thats just a big huge no. Its not appealing.
    The color is also unappealing. its so drab. Why do designers always create dresses in this color (non-colour) scheme?? ugh

8. Guest November 12, 2019 at 2:34 pm #

I don’t care about her costars.
    She looks great!

When will you wear something like this if not on a world premiere of your first big movie?

9. P&P November 12, 2019 at 2:04 pm #

She looks beautiful but it looks like the dress is falling off her body.

• Paola102 November 12, 2019 at 3:45 pm #

It is a gorgeous look, but I agree. You don’t want her to move her arms for fear of flashing everyone.

10. CharlotteLG November 12, 2019 at 1:49 pm #

She looks great, even if the neckline is sitting a bit low, this color works perfectly on her skin tone.
    On pictures with the whole cast, it looks like she’s so much taller than everyone else.

11. Guest November 12, 2019 at 1:30 pm #

Beautiful gown, wrong event

She looks out of place.
    This is too regal for an action movie premiere

12. Guest November 12, 2019 at 1:24 pm #

I’d like it a lot more if it didn’t look like her breasts are ready to fall out.

13. Guest November 12, 2019 at 1:23 pm #

I agree, she looks beautiful and rather ethereal, one can’t blame her for wanting to go all out for her big red carpet debut but she looks way overdressed for the event.

14. Guest November 12, 2019 at 1:16 pm #

She looks very pretty. Possibly the best Vera Wang this year.