Menu

November 5, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Newport Beach Film Festival Fall Honors And Variety’s 10 Actors To Watch

Newport Beach Film Festival Fall Honors And Variety’s 10 Actors To Watch

The spotlight was put on up-and-coming stars at the Newport Beach Film Festival Fall Honors and Variety’s 10 Actors to Watch event on Sunday (November 3) in Newport Beach, California.

The fashion at the event also highlighted that the celebrities should be on our radars for their sartorial statements.

Camila Morrone:  At first glance, the model-actress appears to be in a classic shirtdress, but it is in fact an ADEAM Resort 2020 halter collared shirt and halter vest dress. Her Alexis Bittar jewels and Christian Louboutin ‘So Kate’ multi-coloured pumps didn’t completely distract from the fresh layers.

Maya Hawke: The ‘Stranger Things’ actress’ Christian Dior Resort 2020 dress with embroidered bustier had a poetic narrative and felt ripped from the pages of an old book. The boots from the runway would have been more seasonally appropriate.

ADEAM Resort 2020
Christian Dior Resort 2020

Cynthia Erivo: Clad in a vintage Iron Maiden t-shirt, sweeping black skirt and Gucci bag, the singer-actress presented a masterful mix of high and low.

Stephanie Beatriz: The ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ actress’ Tadashi Shoji Resort 2020 dress recalled the bold patterns of a butterfly. The black trim enhanced her dark hair.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , , ,

Katie Holmes' Plush Polka Dot Saint Laurent Look For The MCC Theater All-Star ‘Let’s Play! Celebrity Game Night’

Katie Holmes’ Plush Polka Dot Saint Laurent Look For The MCC Theater All-Star ‘Let’s Play! Celebrity Game Night’

8th Annual Breakthrough Prize Ceremony

8th Annual Breakthrough Prize Ceremony

10 Responses to Newport Beach Film Festival Fall Honors And Variety’s 10 Actors To Watch

1. Guest November 7, 2019 at 4:45 pm #

I absolutely love Cynthia’s look!!

2. Paola102 November 5, 2019 at 2:56 pm #

Cynthia’s look is very fun! Stephanie looks lovely.

3. Guest November 5, 2019 at 2:19 pm #

Nothing really to say about the outfits as they’re not very interesting, but I’m shocked to see Cynthia at yet another event. Lol. She’s everywhere!

4. KseniaBradner November 5, 2019 at 1:22 pm #

I love Maya’s dress. Camilla’s style is very chic. I wonder what she’ll get from dating Leo. I love that we have no idea what Cynthia will cook up, she keeps us on our toes. Stephanie’s looks is very nice.

5. Catarina_M November 5, 2019 at 11:55 am #

Cynthia without the bag: love the look but the bag seems to be out of place.

6. Guest November 5, 2019 at 9:21 am #

A big fan of Brooklyn 99 but I’ve never really seen the actors outside of it so it’s funny seeing Stephanie in such an un-Rosa look but she looks fantastic.
    Is Camila just another Suki Waterhouse kinda minor celebrity because of her dates type?

7. Guest November 5, 2019 at 5:04 am #

Stephanie looks amazing.

8. Vizual Ninja November 5, 2019 at 3:28 am #

I feel like Camilla’ look needs a thin belt maybe but I love those pumps. I like Maya’ dress, just not those shoes. Not feeling that t-shirt and fancy skirt on Cynthia. And, again for Stephanie, love the dress not the shoes.

9. Phee phee November 5, 2019 at 2:20 am #

I prefer Stephanies easy vibe here. The colors are delightful.
    Cynthia overdid her look with all the jewels n that bag…although I adore the t-shirt.

10. Guest November 5, 2019 at 2:20 am #

I like Maya’s top, but the skirt falls flat on her. And I think the runway boots wouldn’t have worked on her either. I mean, she isn’t too short(just googled, 1.74 m), but she’s not as statuesque as her mom. The boots on the runway would be too long for her imo.