Menu

October 31, 2019

Chadwick Boseman’s Etro Double

Chadwick Boseman's Etro

21 Bridges is a new cop thriller heading our way in November – with Chadwick Boseman as the leading man.

The actor, whose style we’ve fallen in love with since he stepped onto the scene, never fails to disappoint.

On Sunday he served up two very different looks for the REVOLT And AT&T Summit, and the Global Charity Initiative Benefit Black Tie Event which were both designed by Etro.

REVOLT And AT&T Summit:  Chadwick first look was more on the casual side, pairing slim-fit track pants with bomber jacket.

But not just any old bomber jacket.  I love how the hallmark daring colours and mis-match patterns continue to elevate Etro, as seen in this piece with florals and medieval-inspired dragon embroideries coming together.

Chadwick Boseman's Etro

Global Charity Initiative Benefit Black Tie Event:  We love Chadwick in sharp tailoring, and that was presented in this Etro suit.

If I was to nitpick, I would say that I wish that he’d worn the matching velvet trousers to the blazer, as he has the style and panache to pull off a total look.

Shop the look

, ,

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex's Flirtation With Colour Continues For The One Young World Summit & Round Table Discussion

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex’s Flirtation With Colour Continues For The One Young World Summit & Round Table Discussion

NET-A-PORTER EXCLUSIVE Stand Studio x Pernille

NET-A-PORTER EXCLUSIVE Stand Studio x Pernille

14 Responses to Chadwick Boseman’s Etro Double

1. Jess Mara October 31, 2019 at 11:44 pm #

The dragon jacket is awesome and I want it!!
    The second look would have been better with the velvet pants I think.

2. Phee phee October 31, 2019 at 11:04 pm #

The first jacket is amazing. Love it. but those red stripe pants just don’t go at all and ruin the overall look for me.
    The second is nice. Beautiful deep color.

3. Guest October 31, 2019 at 4:37 pm #

Also, the link in this post is to Chace Crawford, not Chadwick Boseman…

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards November 1, 2019 at 5:19 pm #

thanks. i’ve changed it

4. Guest October 31, 2019 at 4:36 pm #

Cahd’s clothing as always is exciting… but his weight loss have affected how I view the overall result… Still head and shoulders above most, though.

5. Etude October 31, 2019 at 3:13 pm #

I love the first look, the jacket in particular has a Halloween feel to it that’s fun and festive. I agree that the second look would have been better with the matching pants but maybe that would have been too hot to wear for the weather right now.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards October 31, 2019 at 4:36 pm #

Very festive. I agree

6. Catarina_M October 31, 2019 at 1:53 pm #

I like both looks but I can’t get past how skinny he looks.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards October 31, 2019 at 4:38 pm #

This might be his natural weight. Don’t forget, he had to be in fighting shape for BP, due to the role his playing.

it’s like Chris Hemsworth. He doesn’t look like Thor year around.

7. KseniaBradner October 31, 2019 at 1:36 pm #

That Etro bomber jacket is the sh-t.

8. Guest October 31, 2019 at 1:19 pm #

I don’t like the first look, either it’s the jacket in general or the jacket with the tracks but something I’m not feeling.
    The second, now you mention the matching green trousers I can’t help feel a tinge of disappointment.
    He looks slightly gaunt in the face lately, maybe he was just a bigger for Black Panther.

9. _Hannah_ October 31, 2019 at 12:52 pm #

I missed Chadwick! He make male fashion so interesting. I love the first look and I agree with you Catherine, it’d be great to see him in velvet trousers in second look. He’s got guts, charachter and style to pull it off.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards October 31, 2019 at 4:36 pm #

I miss him too. Can’t wait for the next promo tour for Black Panther

• _Hannah_ October 31, 2019 at 4:56 pm #

Oh it’d be (I hope and believe) an amazing promo tour! It’s a pity we have to wait so long.