Menu

October 22, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet, Screening

Naomie Harris In Miu Miu 'Black & Blue'  - Build Series

We’re going to have to wait a little while longer for Naomie Harris to hit us with her James Bond promo tour style, but in the meantime we can enjoy the warm up presented to us while promoting ‘Black and Blue’ yesterday in New York City.

AOL Build Series:  I’m not sure how this retro inspired Miu Miu Resort 2020 look will be received.

I do love the way the pieces all don’t seem to match, yet make the look appear effortlessly thrown together.

But I have to admit that I wish she was wearing trousers.  Cropped or otherwise.

I just can’t buy into shorts in October, in New York or anywhere experiencing the onset of winter right now.

Kurt Lyle Kyla Lace Up boots and snakeskin top handle bag completed her look.

Miu Miu Resort 2020

Black And Blue’ New York Screening:  Later on in the evening the actress went for a more polished approached in this Dice Kayek Resort 2020 gold suit.

Does anyone else wish she kept the ruffled collar blouse?

I think it would’ve added some dynamic flare to the look.

The suit was styled with a gold clutch and Jimmy Choo ‘Helix’ pumps.

Dice Kayek Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , , ,

Zoe Saldana Was Back To Black For The 2019 National Arts Awards

Zoe Saldana Was Back To Black For The 2019 National Arts Awards

Kathryn Hahn Wore Carolina Herrera To The 'Mrs. Fletcher' LA Premiere

Kathryn Hahn Wore Carolina Herrera To The ‘Mrs. Fletcher’ LA Premiere

9 Responses to Naomie Harris Returns To The Red Carpet For ‘Black & Blue’ Build Series & New York Screening

1. Guest October 23, 2019 at 4:47 pm #

Pretty much every piece in the first look belongs in a separate different outfit. I only want to save the bag and have the shorts come back as cropped pants.
    I love the second look. I agree the about the blouse giving edge/drama but she chic af as is.

2. Jess Mara October 23, 2019 at 12:27 am #

I love the gold suit but how much more WOW would it have had with the ruffled collar!!!
    I dont mind the shorts in the first (though it’s summer in Aus), but I can’t stand the top. I dont think it is the same palette as the rest of the look.

3. Phee phee October 22, 2019 at 10:07 pm #

She needed pants for the first. I cant stand the shorts. I love the top though.
    the gold suit doesn’t do much for her and I agree that the black blouse would of set things off best.

• Guest October 22, 2019 at 11:53 pm #

What you said, exactly.

4. Los_NGLS October 22, 2019 at 9:29 pm #

I LOVE the first look, the epitome of effortlessly chic! And these AOL BUild things are super causal events, no?

I like the gold suit, I just wish the pants were an inch shorter. I think they’re too long on Naomie and too short on the lookbook model. I don’t think the blouse would’ve worked, I don’t even think it works in the lookbook.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards October 22, 2019 at 9:41 pm #

Yes, the Build shows are very casual…but it’s still October LOL x

• Los_NGLS October 22, 2019 at 9:53 pm #

Hahaha, very true, BUT in Naomie’s defense, as a person who works in an always-chillier part of NYC (due to proximity to water), I can confirm that it was unseasonably warm yesterday… but maybe still not warm enough for shorts ?

5. Guest October 22, 2019 at 9:17 pm #

YESSSS to the black blouse with the gold suit…and I also kind of wish she was wearing the whole outfit on the left with the purple leather shorts!

6. Guest October 22, 2019 at 8:26 pm #

LOVE that gold suit and yes she should have worn the black ruffled blouse.

I agree about the first look too…trousers or drops, not shorts.