Menu

October 14, 2019 Best Dressed Of The Week

Best Dressed Of The Week

Angelina Jolie in Ralph & Russo Couture was your clear winner this week, but I went left with Elle Fanning in her mesmerizing Armani Prive look that was improved from the runway.

Timothée Chalamet had the most chance of winning with three entries, but it was his grey Haider Ackermann which we were most enamored by, proving that less can be more.

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Rihanna Sizzles In Leopard Print For Her Visual Autobiography Launch

Rihanna Sizzles In Leopard Print For Her Visual Autobiography Launch

8 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week

1. Phee phee October 15, 2019 at 4:18 am #

I just adore that look on Angelina. She looks like a queen.
    That wrinkled mess on Timothee is a no-go for me….although im beyond grateful its not the awful denim, paintballed, suspender-y thing he wore.

2. Jess Mara October 15, 2019 at 1:13 am #

Timthee was always going to win but I like that you picked Elle again – even if I did pick Ange.

3. Guest October 14, 2019 at 4:36 pm #

something that has confused me is that I don’t think it has been understood that pants with significant break is a thing. It’s a personal, although not always palatable choice. For a while I watched as dude after dude (mostly black or brown) was derided for not having perfectly tailored pants.
    Timothee looks amazing. It’s a whole look. The scrunched sleeves and lied in pant is almost a masculine take on ruching. I’m, of course, alluding to my perception of bias. But it may not be that at all. Just like opinions have evolved on white shoes (and not evolved on others, like platform shoes – thank goodness that’s mostly over), perhaps they have here.
    It’s the irony that sucks. The irony of a cute, skinny white dude getting plaudits for what a lot of other dudes (and a lot of dudes of color) have been doing forever.
    It’s the irony.
    And he’s still best dressed.

4. Guest October 14, 2019 at 3:06 pm #

Ditto, Elle Fanning was beyond, I was swept away. I’ll be considering this look for the top of the year.

5. Guest October 14, 2019 at 1:16 pm #

Lol. U guys couldn’t wait to give Angelina and Elle beat dressed of the week. Lol

• Guest October 14, 2019 at 1:27 pm #

Relax, life is not that serious.

• Guest October 14, 2019 at 1:34 pm #

Angelina deserves it because she is not a fashionista yet she went all in for her movie Premiere! Cate is a fashion icon so her winning would be predictable imho.

6. Catarina_M October 14, 2019 at 12:44 pm #

I really thought that you were going to choose Cate.