Menu

October 11, 2019 Best Dressed Of The Week

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Emmy Rossum Is Perfect In Purple For Amazon’s ‘Museum Of Modern Love’ LA Premiere

Best Dressed Of The Week

Best Dressed Of The Week

19 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Noor October 14, 2019 at 12:28 pm #

Angelina’s Givenchy outfit is one of the most unexpected and memorizing thing I’ve ever saw in her. Beautiful and BDOTW worthy dresses can be seen often. That purple butterfly was a new direction and a lovely one for a photocall.

No offense on anyone. All of them look gorgeous in their own ways.

2. Jess Mara October 14, 2019 at 4:01 am #

Angelina was so un-like her usual look so I am going to vote for her but Queen Cate would have won any other week!!!!

3. Guest October 14, 2019 at 3:36 am #

Angelina followed by Elle. And Mena.

4. Guest October 12, 2019 at 6:17 pm #

Cate’s gown has grown on me, Angelina and maybe Elle too I’ll consider come end of year but my vote went to Caitriona, the ease she wore the beautifully difficult shape impresses.
    Eddie’s monochrome golden mustard look swung my other vote.

5. Guest October 12, 2019 at 5:18 pm #

Bummed that Renee, Gwyneth, and Emmy didn’t make the list, especially in favor of some of the ones that did. But it did seem like a rather competitive week!

6. molly knudsen October 12, 2019 at 3:59 pm #

Unpopular opinion but Elle Fanning had the best look this week, on the runway the dress looked trash but she managed to make it look elegant, she took risk with the sleeves that could’ve looked clownish on the wrong person and worked the look. Also where is the love for Ashley Madekwe in Mary Katrantzou, the colors were so vibrant and warm that perfectly complimented her complexion and the multiple prints and techniques used made the look more interesting than just another long gown.

7. Guest October 12, 2019 at 10:36 am #

Such a difficult choice for the women! I vote for Cate Blanchett because that dress is incredible!
    Then Chalamet in Haider Ackermann. Interesting.

8. Guest October 12, 2019 at 10:15 am #

Such a hard choice.

Elle FanningAngelina Jolie (R&R)Cate Blanchett
    These three are above everyone else and BDOTY-worthy.
    Also loved: Angelina Jolie (Givenchy), Emma Stone, Margot Robbie

Mena Massoud for the men. (Probably would’ve been Timothee’s first look if it wasn’t so similar to his Venice photocall look)

9. MissHebble October 12, 2019 at 9:03 am #

Such a hard week! It had to be Elle for me (closely followed by Angelina).

10. Guest October 12, 2019 at 8:14 am #

Angelina in Ralph & Russo.It’s not my favourite gown but she looks so glamouros that i have to vote for her.Elle looks ammazing aswell.

As for the men it is as usual Thimotheè. I like all of three looks but the S.R.STUDIO is so unique that i have to vote for it

11. Guest October 12, 2019 at 7:47 am #

tough week. Angelina alone has two looks

• Guest October 12, 2019 at 7:49 am #

As for the men, Timathee takes the cake.

12. Phee phee October 12, 2019 at 1:29 am #

Angelina is by far the best in Ralph & Russo. She looks so so regal. She looks like star quality.
    Its amazing!!

the boys, I have to choose Joel. Its the Fall colors. Thanksgiving time!

13. Guest October 12, 2019 at 12:18 am #

So many good looks this week! I would’ve voted for Elle, Cate, the duchess, Angelina’s purple Givenchy or Margot in less competitive weeks. Sadly they all came at once! So I voted for Angelina in Ralph & Russo. It’s stunning and she looks like a true movie star…it’ll be end up in my BDOTY list for sure.

14. Guest October 11, 2019 at 11:44 pm #

Queen Cate. I love Angelina but I’m not going to vote her over Cate just because her look was unpredicted.

• Guest October 12, 2019 at 12:15 am #

That’s okay, the rest of us will ?

• Guest October 12, 2019 at 4:17 pm #

That’s what I’m talking about!!!! I hope catherine will do queen cate justice.

15. Guest October 11, 2019 at 10:40 pm #

Elle Fanning yet again.

16. Guest October 11, 2019 at 10:17 pm #

Wow this is a tough one! It’s between Angelina and Cate…think I have to go with Angelina because it was such an unexpected but delightful surprise!