Menu

October 8, 2019 Premiere

Premiere Of Netflix’s ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’

Michelle Monaghan In Carolina Herrera - Premiere Of Netflix's 'El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie'

The premiere of Netflix’s ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ was held at the Regency Village Theatre on Monday (October 7) in Westwood, California, with a host of actresses taking to the red carpet, in either a plus one, or leading lady capacity.

Michelle Monaghan: Thanks to the silhouette of this Carolina Herrera Spring 2020 top on Michelle, I was getting Jennifer Connelly vibes from this look.   This was definitely one of the bold, stand outlooks at the event, but I’m still undecided if the black Jimmy Choo ‘Smokey’ mules and drawstring pouch were the right choice for accessories.  Harry Kotlar black diamond studs completed her look.

Krysten Ritter in Georges Chakra - Premiere Of Netflix's 'El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie'

Krysten Ritter:  The new mom was back on the red carpet looking beautiful wearing a customized Georges Chakra black beaded tulle dress from the 2018 Fall Couture collection.  The look, which is befitting of her bewitching red carpet style, was accessorized with Chloe Gosselin pumps, Hearts On Fire jewelry and a custom Kate Spade New York ‘Sam’ metallic croc box clutch.

Georges Chakra Fall 2018 Couture
Kirsten Dunst in Brock Collection Premiere Of Netflix's 'El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie'

Kirsten Dunst: The actress was supporting her fiancé ‘Breaking Bad’ star Jesse Plemons at this premiere.  Methinks that’s why she opted to go low-key in this Brock Collection navy dress. Irene Neuwirth jewels completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , , , ,

Priyanka Chopra Still Has A Spring In Her Step For The Today Show

Priyanka Chopra Still Has A Spring In Her Step For The Today Show

Renée Zellweger's All Black Outing For The 'Judy' Melbourne Premiere

Renée Zellweger’s All Black Outing For The ‘Judy’ Melbourne Premiere

10 Responses to Premiere Of Netflix’s ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’

1. Guest October 9, 2019 at 2:35 pm #

I love Krysten’s dress but do think it would be more flattering on a woman with a smaller bust.

2. Catarina_M October 9, 2019 at 8:13 am #

That top feels strange on Michelle and the accessories are not so great. Krysten looks like she’s wearing someone else’s dress, she doesn’t sell it at all. I like Kristen’s look, she looks the best of the three.

3. Madysson Hesbois October 9, 2019 at 6:17 am #

Love Michelle’s outfit, don’t mind the bag and hate the shoes.
    Krysten looks OK, not bad but not quite good.
    Kirsten’s outfit is boring.

4. Jess Mara October 9, 2019 at 2:39 am #

Michelle looks very confident in this look but I’m not sure I actually like it on her.
    The sheer on Krysten makes whatever she is covering her new mum boobs with look terrible – seems very unflattering.

5. Phee phee October 9, 2019 at 12:52 am #

Michelle looks ridiculous and juvenile.
    I think its mostly the styling. The shoes and bag are yuck.
    Although the outfit is rather silly looking too.

The other two look alright. mostly Im loving both their shoe choice.

6. Guest October 8, 2019 at 11:21 pm #

If the skirt was lined I’d love the Chakra dress on the model. Kirsten looks a mess. Michelle’s outfit is great but the accessories are all wrong.

7. Guest October 8, 2019 at 7:11 pm #

I was thinking Chanel when I saw Michelle’s outfit. I like the jacket and skirt but I’m not sure I’d picked those accessories to go with.
    Kirsten’s shoes are rather nice.

8. Guest October 8, 2019 at 5:27 pm #

Michelle looks so confident in this outfit. Love!

The rest look ridiculous.

9. Guest October 8, 2019 at 5:26 pm #

Very fresh and cute look on Michelle! The little dress is fashionable and I think the black accessories keep the look from being too cutesy. She looks effortlessly adorable.

The black sheer look on Krysten Ritter is stale and unflattering on her upper body.
    As for her Kirsten Dunst, it does seem she didn’t put much effort as she was only supporting.

• Guest October 9, 2019 at 6:05 am #

Now you can every month extra $19k or more easily just by doing work in spare time.
      Follow this website now for more info……….easyjob50.com