Menu

October 4, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Sienna Miller Gorgeous In Gucci For The La Mer By Sorrenti Campaign

Sienna Miller Gorgeous In Gucci For The La Mer By Sorrenti Campaign

Sienna Miller was on hand to celebrate the launch of the La Mer By Sorrenti Campaign held at Studio 525 on Thursday (October 3) in New York City.

We have been very vocal about this new style direction from Sienna Miller.

Yes, it was probably time that she moved on from her beloved, famed boho style, but a lot of her more recent looks just weren’t landing.

That was until today.

I love how the streamline nature of the Gucci Fall 2019 navy blazer combines seamlessly with the sleek shape of the harem pants.

Harem pants have never been on my wish list as they tend to be a little unflattering, but in this Gucci creation they are the surprising catalyst which makes the look work, along with the pretty pink sandals.

Was this a win for Sienna in your eyes?

Gucci Fall 2019
Shop the look

, , , ,

Priyanka Chopra Pretty In Pink For The NBA India Games

Priyanka Chopra Pretty In Pink For The NBA India Games

Ellie Goulding Shows Her Flare For Florals At The Four Seasons Pop Down

Ellie Goulding Shows Her Flare For Florals At The Four Seasons Pop Down

9 Responses to Sienna Miller Gorgeous In Gucci For The La Mer By Sorrenti Campaign

1. KseniaBradner October 5, 2019 at 5:11 pm #

Sienna’s style in the last 3 years hasn’t reflected her personality but this look does. Sienna used to have such a specific style personality and this for once feels like her.

2. Phee phee October 5, 2019 at 1:38 am #

Her hair is looking splendid. Loves
    The outfit doesn’t interest me at all. I love the pink shoe choice though.

3. Guest October 4, 2019 at 6:30 pm #

I know these are supposed to be harem pants but they just look like pants that are too big on Sienna because they are too long. It was a nice idea but he execution is failing. The shoes are terrific.

4. Dominos October 4, 2019 at 3:49 pm #

I love everything except the sandals which look like they belong to a completely different outfit. Her makeup and hair are perfect.

5. Guest October 4, 2019 at 2:53 pm #

I still hate harem pants. The sandals are gorgeous but she gets no credit for just copying the runway (as she has a history of doing)

6. WhiteLady October 4, 2019 at 2:49 pm #

Doesn’t work for me at all… don’t like the shoes with those pants, don’t like the pants, don’t like how the blazer sits on those pants or the blazer’s buttons or how it fist around the waist since we’re at it and I don’t like the parted-down-the-middle in-your-face hair. Sorry, WDOTW for me

7. Guest October 4, 2019 at 2:18 pm #

In this picture her and Mollie King could be twins! I quite like the outfit…not sure about the shade of pink on the shoes but at least its not a boring black pump.

8. MissCoco October 4, 2019 at 12:00 pm #

Those shoes!!!! ūüėć‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧

9. Guest October 4, 2019 at 12:14 pm #

LOVE IT! Love the contrast between the blazer and the pants, the pink shoes are lovely, and she looks amazing. She just has such a stunning face and beautiful skin, she’s glowing here.