Menu

September 15, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Save The Children’s The Centennial Gala: Changing The World For Children

Save The Children's The Centennial Gala: Changing The World For Children

Save the Children’s ‘The Centennial Gala: Changing The World for Children’ gala, took place at The Manhattan Center’s Hammerstein Ballroom on Thursday (September 12) in New York City.

Camila Cabello: The singer’s usually has a big gown moment, so I was pleasantly surprised by this black velvet dress which hails from the Tom Ford Fall 2019 collection. This piece oozed sultry elegance.  As you know I’m a sucker for plush velvet, so you won’t be surprised to learn this is one of my favourite looks from Camila.

Jennifer Garner: The Save the Children Trustee, lived up the her Hollywood icon status wearing a radiant Mayan blue pleated silk chiffon gown from J. Mendel.   This halter-neck draped design may have an air of familiarity about it, but elegance trumps familiarity.

Zendaya Coleman:  The actress marched to the beat of her own drum by opting to wear a ’70s -style suit at this event, which of course hails from her new collection with Tommy Hilfiger.  I love that this classic blazer and trouser combo was presented sans blouses to give it an edge. along with her red pout.

Zendaya x Tommy Hilfiger Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , ,

boohoo Celebrates NYFW At The boohoo Mansion

boohoo Celebrates NYFW At The boohoo Mansion

Gabrielle Chanel Essence Dinner Hosted by Margot Robbie

Gabrielle Chanel Essence Dinner Hosted by Margot Robbie

13 Responses to Save The Children’s The Centennial Gala: Changing The World For Children

1. Phee phee September 17, 2019 at 2:24 am #

They all look good.
    Camila dress is grown up but that hairstyle is dated and needs a do-over of some sort.
    Jennifer very classic and in her wheelhouse completely.
    Zendaya looks great in her suit. no complaints.

2. KseniaBradner September 17, 2019 at 1:01 am #

Jennifer Garner has no style whatsoever. This is the most blah J Mendel gown ever, Taylor Swift in 2010 wouldn’t even go near it.

3. Catarina_M September 16, 2019 at 9:04 am #

Zendaya is perfection.

4. Guest September 16, 2019 at 5:33 am #

Zendaya is my favourite, she’s so chic. I love it

5. Guest September 16, 2019 at 1:33 am #

Zendaya. Jennifer looks fine too but I guess but this is so same ole same ole.

6. Jess Mara September 16, 2019 at 1:25 am #

Jen looks lovely in that colour and style but shes done that before and it all feels too familiar…Zendaya however continue to show us why she’ll be my vote for most interesting and consistent red carpet star this year.

7. Guest September 16, 2019 at 1:14 am #

Camila’s problem is her hair.

Her hair always runs every outfit she wears.
    Gurl do something to ur hair

• James Mackay September 16, 2019 at 6:01 am #

Could not agree more! She needs someone to modernize her hair and cut a few inches imho. Bangs also don’t work for her if I am being honest.

8. Guest September 16, 2019 at 12:04 am #

Camila and Jennifer look soo dated and prom.

9. Guest September 15, 2019 at 11:58 pm #

They all look great. 3 distinct and lovely outfits.
    Camila probably got a new stylist cause this is the best she’s ever looked. Lately her style has been decent. I wish her hair was pulled back no to distract from the neckline.
    Jen is typical J.Mendel but the blue is delicious and the fit neat so no complaint.
    Zendaya is serving the suit as usual. I expect no less from her.

10. SarahS95 September 15, 2019 at 11:46 pm #

Camila is making this look work so good for her!
    Feel like I’ve seen Jennifer in this exact look before – or something Very similar will have to search
    Zendaya: killing it as always

• SarahS95 September 15, 2019 at 11:48 pm #

Jen’s 2018 Oscar look is what rang the bell – similar sort of style and a blue colour!

11. Guest September 15, 2019 at 10:36 pm #

All three look great. I think this is my favourite look ever from Camila. Usually she dresses too girly for my taste, but this dress is stunning on her.