Menu

Jennifer Lopez’s ‘Hustler’s Promo Tour

Jennifer lopez Balmain Hustlers New York Screening

No one works harder than Jennifer Lopez, aside from Kris Jenner.

Just this week she has travelled from Toronto to New York in support her new film, ‘Hustlers.’

I’m going to start with last night’s New York screening, then work my way backwards.

Alexander Wang + ‘Hustlers’ New York Screening:   If you were expecting sheer JLo, Princess JLo, twee Jlo, or even catsuit JLo during this promo tour you may be slightly disappointed, as the singer-actress is not playing ball.

Once again she experimented with something new, wearing this Balmain Fall 2019 denim corset and high-rise jeans combo which was very Jenny from the Block.

The high hair, nameplate necklace, gold Melinda Maria hoops and PVC pumps, are all glowing testament to that fact.

Balmain Fall 2019
jennifer lopez in self portrait jimmy fallon

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon:  Designer Han Chong’s love for ruffles are displayed in this Self-Portrait Resort 2020 top, while Vatanika Fall 2019 skirt showcases architectural cuts and feathers.

I selected this picture as it’s the only one of Jennifer standing.

You’ll be pleased to know that she teamed the look with Giuseppe Zanotti ‘Circle’ black embellished sandals.

Jennifer lopez in valentino SiriusXM Town Hall With Jennifer Lopez

SiriusXM:  The diva entered the building wearing a feathered Valentino Resort 2020 look.

The cape portion was only for the photocall, as she removed the embellished piece to reveal shorts and a blouse for the show.

Only JLo can bring this much drama to a radio show.

The pink Gucci velvet platforms worked best with the cape methinks.

Mattia Cielo earrings completed her look.

Valentino Resort 2020
jennifer lopez in tom ford good morning america

Good Morning America:  This is the JLo I came to see.

Tom Ford has always been a good match for the actress, and this lilac embossed leather halter top and nude ruched pencil skirt combo would’ve been perfected without the lace hem.

Privé Revaux x Madelaine Petsch shades and Tom Ford pumps completed her look.

Tom Ford Spring 2019
jennifer lopez in solace london

AT&T ON LOCATION: Jennifer Lopez and Constance Wu stop by AT&T ON LOCATION during Toronto International Film Festival on Sunday (September 8).

While Constance was color-blocking wearing an eye-catching animal print A.L.C. head-turning two-piece,  JLo kept things simple in a Solace London Resort 2020 white look with the satin bustier grabbing all the headlines.

Anabela Chan diamond cluster earrings, a Le Vian diamond tennis bracelet, and rings by Djula Yvan Tufenkjian plus Christian Louboutin ‘Follies Strass’ pumps completed her look.

Solace London Resort 2020
jennifer lopez in elie saab

Post-Screening Event For ‘Hustlers’: On Saturday (September ), the actress was a lady in red wearing an Elie Saab Fall 2019 embellished dress.

It’s been a while since we saw JLo in Elie Saab.

Despite the sequins, and the colour, this was JLo brand of easy elegance.

I really enjoyed the matchy styling of this look, which included Casadei ‘Blade’ pumps, and Jimmy Choo’s ‘ Ellipse’ clutch.

Credit: Erik Pendzich/Shutterstock , Getty & Vogue.com

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Laysla de Oliveira In Armani Prive - 'Guest Of Honour' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Laysla de Oliveira In Armani Prive – ‘Guest Of Honour’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Natalie Portman In Christian Dior Haute Couture - 'Lucy In The Sky' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Natalie Portman In Christian Dior Haute Couture – ‘Lucy In The Sky’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

19 Responses to Jennifer Lopez’s ‘Hustler’s Promo Tour

1. Guest September 13, 2019 at 6:59 am #

One cannot say Jlo is being boring or one note. The sheer diversity is pretty impressive. My personal fave:
    – the all black look although too small but that’s Jlo
    – the white Solace look. Classic.
    – Tom Ford. I need that too.
    The Balmain is interesting but the fabric at the waist is a no. And those clear shoes. I do enjoy a DenimLo

2. KseniaBradner September 12, 2019 at 3:11 pm #

The Balmain and Tom Ford looks are so cheap and tacky yikes.

3. Los_NGLS September 12, 2019 at 2:58 pm #

What a JLo post! Firstly, your assessment that the only person working harder is Kris Jenner is absolutely correct. LOL!

Second, I am so excited for this promo tour, and really hope the early awards season buzz she is getting follows through. I mean look at the looks she’s pulled at the Oscars and Golden Globes just as a presenter!

Third, it is unbelievable that this woman is a half century old!

Fourth, I appreciate the variety AND the “extraness”. Imagine how bored we would be if a few people every now and then didn’t decide to sartorially give us everything and the moon!!

4. Guest September 12, 2019 at 12:09 pm #

I love the way the woman close to her in the second to last picture is dressed, in animal print and red pumps! So chic!

5. Catarina_M September 12, 2019 at 9:50 am #

I love all looks, but the Solace one wins it for me.

6. Noor September 12, 2019 at 8:03 am #

Second, forth and fifth. She looks amazing. I like her path changing since there’s no limited theme.

7. Jess Mara September 12, 2019 at 4:13 am #

Definite NO to the first. What was she thinking!!
    I like the Tom Ford but hate the lilac heels. I do like that she went different to each event but not sure that she pulled any of them off.

8. lmkw September 11, 2019 at 10:29 pm #

Some good, some bad, but you go girl. Be JLo. (Love the cape and those platforms)

9. Phee phee September 11, 2019 at 9:55 pm #

An absolute NO to the first one. That denim thing is so silly. I hate the material, the bib hanging down in the front, the shoes. ick.
    The second seems nice. Hard to tell but I like all the diamonds n embellishment..
    the third, I love the dress. its playful n fun. But those shoes…..why? arghhh
    fourth n fifth are good. They both are good looking outfits but I think the shoes are bugging me again.
    the fifth might be my fave. love the red. And I have no complaints about anything here. She looks great!

10. Guest September 11, 2019 at 9:05 pm #

Variety is the spice of life and I actually really enjoyed all the different JLo moods she was serving up. Tom Ford my favourite look.

11. Guest September 11, 2019 at 7:52 pm #

JLo seems to have had more changes than the Brexit situation in the UK.
    I really adore the Solace outfit bar the clear PVC shoes. The Elie Saab and the Valentino cape are close behind.
    That hairstyle really dates her Balmain look and I only really like the killer pumps in her Tom Ford look.

12. Violet Delights September 11, 2019 at 7:49 pm #

Good Morning America JLO (without the lace) is the woman I imagine being when I wake up every day.

New York Denim JLO is who I imagine being if I dated Britney or Justin.

• Diya4 September 13, 2019 at 3:38 pm #

Now you can every month extra $23k or more easily just by doing work in spare time.
      Proper details on this website…………..easyjob50.com

13. Guest September 11, 2019 at 7:09 pm #

All of this are bad.

14. Paola102 September 11, 2019 at 7:06 pm #

love the Tom Ford and the Elie Saab.
    Would have preferred the Self-Portrait at an event where she is standing.

15. Guest September 11, 2019 at 6:24 pm #

I told you guys. We are going to be seeing a lot of jlo cause she’s getting oscar buzz for her performance in hustlers.

This is just the beginning. Jlo is going to campaign hard to get a best supporting actress nomination.

I love the denim balmain. Its hip and cool.
    All the looks are great. I’m happy for her

Celine has worn that white Valentino resort look if I’m not mistaken

• Guest September 12, 2019 at 11:55 am #

She’s OVERRATED ❗️?

16. Guest September 11, 2019 at 6:23 pm #

Well, we have to recognize her for bringing variety . But that’s about it. I have learned with Jlo that whenever she seemed to be moving into a different direction that I might appreciate she ended up bringing up something that got me wondering why would she.
    There is a common denominator and it is extraness. I don’t like saying try hard, because after a life in the runway she is no longer trying hard, that’s just her MO.
    I will stick to appreciating the variety. Just that.

17. Guest September 11, 2019 at 6:08 pm #

I’m gonna go on ahead and say no to all of these except the last one. Too tight, too short, too silly, ill fitting, ugly shoes take your pick for the the other looks.