Menu

September 6, 2019

Victoria Beckham Is A Lady In Red Prior To London Fashion Week

Victoria Beckham Is A Lady In Red Prior To London Fashion Week

With her Spring 2020 London Fashion Week show due to be held on Sunday September 15, Victoria Beckham was looking very relaxed as she visited her Dover Street flagship store in London on Thursday (September 5).

The designer is always likely to stop traffic wherever she goes, so I love how that is magnified that in this traffic-light red hue for her street style look.

The look of course hails from her own Victoria Beckham Fall 2019 collection,  which is elegantly tailored with a modern mood.

I really like the dress, but I LOVE the opt toe Victoria Beckham boots.

I have been obsessed with these boots since I saw them on the runway.

Yes, open-toe boots for Fall don’t appear to make much sense, but they look so damn sexy and cool, that I wouldn’t worry about practicality to own a pair.

Signature shades completed her look.

Shop the look

Maggie Gyllenhaal Goes Bohemian For HBO's 'The Deuce' New York Screening

Maggie Gyllenhaal Goes Bohemian For HBO’s ‘The Deuce’ New York Screening

Ciara Channels Her Inner Formula One Driver For The Harlem's Fashion Row 12th Annual Fashion Show & Style Awards

Ciara Channels Her Inner Formula One Driver For The Harlem’s Fashion Row 12th Annual Fashion Show & Style Awards

9 Responses to Victoria Beckham Is A Lady In Red Prior To London Fashion Week

1. Guest September 8, 2019 at 8:58 pm #

Am I the only one who hates  open-toe boots/shoes? Pip toe is OK, but everything else, no

2. Sharon M September 7, 2019 at 11:06 am #

Love everything but the boots…I really hate open toed boots…I don’t think they look sexy at all.

3. Guest September 6, 2019 at 7:53 pm #

The top looks too long on the sleeves for her bit fit issues aside, I really like the outfit and the boots. It’s nice to see her in bright colour.

4. Guest September 6, 2019 at 5:45 pm #

White privilege . Successful because of skin colour cause there’s no talent or creativity in what she does.

Basic clothes. Nothing new or ground breaking.

• Guest September 6, 2019 at 9:10 pm #

Stop going on about her race. Is she guilty for doing things in career that she was interested in and capitalized on it? Is she the only white person to do that? She never claimed to be the new Coco Chanel and some people genuinely like her collections.
      Based on your comments you seem to be singling her out. White privilege/racial bias/discrimination and race relations are conversations to be had but singling out one person who has been successful is not constructive.

• Guest September 6, 2019 at 11:47 pm #

It’s not about races. That’s just absurd!

Her business benefits from the fact that she’s been a high profile celebrity and the Beckham name.

Kinda agreed with the basic clothes part. But after all, not every fashion lines need to be ground breaking or avant-garde. Being basic is more sellable.

5. Guest September 6, 2019 at 5:27 pm #

This is what RICH looks like.

6. Guest September 6, 2019 at 4:02 pm #

The dress is lovely on the her. I am trying to ignore the boots.

• Guest September 6, 2019 at 4:04 pm #

Of course, we have the usual too long aspect of the outfit. Here its’s the sleeves but at least unlike her pants, she is not sweeping the streets.