Menu

August 30, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Liv Tyler In Givenchy Haute Couture – ‘Ad Astra’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

Liv Tyler In Givenchy Haute Couture - 'Ad Astra' Venice Film Festival Premiere

After the photocall, Liv Tyler was back on the red carpet for the 2019 Venice Film Festival joining Ruth Negga for the ‘Ad Astra’ premiere on Thursday (August 29) in Italy.

While she was chaotically colourful earlier in the day, here she returned to her main M.O. in a black Givenchy Fall 2019 Haute Couture gown.

The beauty here was in the relaxed-chic shaping of the silhouette and the voluminous quality of the off-the-shoulder pouf sleeves, adding a fairy-tale, romantic quality to the endeavor.

I also like how she added lilac jewel tones in her earrings and eye makeup to add a slight nod to another mystical hue.

Givenchy Fall 2019 Haute Couture

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Ruth Negga In Louis Vuitton -  'Ad Astra' Venice Film Festival Premiere

Ruth Negga In Louis Vuitton – ‘Ad Astra’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day Two Of Venice Film Festival?

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day Two Of Venice Film Festival?

15 Responses to Liv Tyler In Givenchy Haute Couture – ‘Ad Astra’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

1. KseniaBradner August 30, 2019 at 10:13 pm #

Out of all of the Givenchy Couture looks THIS is what she and her stylist chose? Liv Tyler is better than this,

2. Guest August 30, 2019 at 1:15 pm #

Her makeup is terrible and the dress looks like cheap taffeta. This is a fail for me.

3. WhiteLady August 30, 2019 at 10:42 am #

Wow, I guess I’m the only one that thinks her beauty look is a disaster… way too heavy on the dark eyeshadow/eyeliner and the nude lips the same colour of her foundation make her look completely washed out… A strawberry lip colour would’ve worked wonders, particularly with an all-black dress which is, by the way, very “meh” to me, bordering on garbage bag.

4. Guest August 30, 2019 at 10:41 am #

If you pull the strings, you can easily bin her. ?

I’d prefer the runway version but probably in dfferent colours. The strings/ fringes look very unfinished on Liv.

5. Guest August 30, 2019 at 9:20 am #

She is one of this few women who can wear everything and look expensive in it. Love!

6. Guest August 30, 2019 at 6:55 am #

I do want to see the runway version – sans the loose strings but I like her version too. Solid black gives an extra chic drama to this look.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards August 30, 2019 at 9:48 am #

I’m not a fan of the runway look. It feels all over the place. I love how Liv’s version is MUCH improved overall

7. Guest August 30, 2019 at 5:36 am #

I think this is her personal best..fashionable yet elegant!Love it!

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards August 30, 2019 at 9:49 am #

Agreed. This is one of my favourites so from from Venice.

8. Phee phee August 30, 2019 at 3:24 am #

Her beauty look is lovely, flawless.
    the dress is not. Its just a busy looking sack.
    Its a busy looking sack on the runway too…..so not her fault.

• Jacqueline4 August 31, 2019 at 12:10 pm #

Will you know how to make every month extra $21,000 or more easily just by doing work in spare time.
      Details on this website…………..easyjob50.com

9. SarahS95 August 30, 2019 at 1:35 am #

Beauty look is perfection! I really really love this stunning without any unnecessary bells and whistles

10. JasLinds August 30, 2019 at 1:32 am #

I wish this was a colour so you could see the detail better. In black, it sort of resembles a garbage bag… That said, I don’t hate it. Beauty look is perfect.

• Guest August 30, 2019 at 4:37 am #