Menu

August 19, 2019 Runway To Instagram

Sophie Turner Turns Sultry Bond Girl For Joe Jones’ 30th Birthday Party

Joe Jonas celebrated a milestone birthday – 30th – in fabulous style with a Bond-themed party this weekend.

The singer and his wife, Sophie Turner very much looked the part.

He was dressed in a white Armani 007-worthy tuxedo, while Sophie was looking like a sultry Bond villain in her Alexandre Vauthier Spring 2013 Haute Couture dress.

I love the way she restyled the look to give her look maximum impact and heighten the glamour which stole the limelight from her handsome hubby.

Gold strappy sandals completed this on-theme party look.

Taylor Swift wore this dress the same way when she attended the 2016 Vanity Fair Party.

Alexandre Vauthier Spring 2013 Haute Couture

Credit: Elle.com & Instagram

, , , , ,

Best Dressed Of The Week

Best Dressed Of The Week

Yalitza Aparicio Was Radiant In Red Rodarte For The Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards Mexico 2019

Yalitza Aparicio Was Radiant In Red Rodarte For The Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards Mexico 2019

10 Responses to Sophie Turner Turns Sultry Bond Girl For Joe Jones’ 30th Birthday Party

1. Paola102 August 20, 2019 at 2:19 pm #

It looks good in theory. However, the pulls at the corners of the cutout are unfortunate. You can even see it on Taylor’s dress. The fabric is cut to be worn cross wise and not straight. They should have got that modification tailored. I like it better on the model, navel visible and all.

2. Guest August 20, 2019 at 9:25 am #

I have to say I instantly thought of Taylor’s interpretation, without even knowing that this was the exact same dress. I wouldn’t have given it a re-run on that basis.

3. Dominos August 19, 2019 at 8:59 pm #

She looks like a Bond girl he looks like a waiter.

4. Phee phee August 19, 2019 at 4:02 pm #

SO SO much better than her awful LV looks…..LV just sucks.
    She looks amazing here. So sexy and BOSS.
    easily could be a BDOTW.
    I also like this better on Sophie than Taylor because she suits this sexy look more naturally than Taylor. On Swift it seems more forced.

5. Guest August 19, 2019 at 3:39 pm #

So glamorous. Love it.

The Bond franchise should take note and actually cast her as a Bond girl.

6. Guest August 19, 2019 at 12:37 pm #

She does have a great body that allows these kind of dresses to shine! This is a great look from her!

7. Guest August 19, 2019 at 12:26 pm #

I always have the same feeling about her and Elizabeth Debicki. Both are very statuesque and also ideally can carry sultry look well. But both aren’t very consistent, they can be whether a hit or a miss easily.

This is a thumb-up from me, and I’m also glad that she didn’t overdo her makeup.

8. CharlotteLG August 19, 2019 at 11:56 am #

She looks great, way better than all her LV looks!

9. Guest August 19, 2019 at 11:55 am #

I slightly prefer the runway draping from the neckline but I definitely prefer her covering the navel. She looks like a killer Bond woman.

10. sueno August 19, 2019 at 11:33 am #

In this dress Sophie is my James Bond.