Menu

August 12, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Rachel Brosnahan In Oscar de la Renta - The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Paley Center for Media Event

I was delighted to see Rachel Brosnahan had toned down that shade of blonde to a slightly more darker hue, while attending the making of ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ held at The Paley Center for Media on Saturday (August 10) in New York City.

So now we can finally go back to focusing on her outfits.

On this occasion she bright red Oscar de la Renta Resort 2020 dress.

I love how the romantic ruffle sleeves add movement to this tailored sheath, as the dress would’ve been pretty standard without them.

White Louboutins wouldn’t have been my first choice, but I love the stark contrast with the dress.

Oscar de la Renta Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , ,

Priyanka Chopra Suits Up For Beautycon Los Angeles 2019

Priyanka Chopra Suits Up For Beautycon Los Angeles 2019

Nicole Kidman's Ravishing Red Date Night Look At The 'Moulin Rouge' Broadway Musical

Nicole Kidman’s Ravishing Red Date Night Look At The ‘Moulin Rouge’ Broadway Musical

11 Responses to Rachel Brosnahan’s Sizzling Red Sheath For ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Paley Center for Media Event

1. Jess Mara August 14, 2019 at 6:14 am #

Love the whole look. The dress and colour are perfect for her and her beauty look is so fresh and lovely. Also dont mind the white pumps though they wouldn’t be my first choice.

2. KseniaBradner August 14, 2019 at 2:45 am #

I thought this was Amy Adams at first glance, which says a lot about how boring this look is, however upon closer inspection it’s nice and *very* Rachel. I can’t hate this look because it reflects how Rachel’s style is so determinedly feminine.

3. Paola102 August 13, 2019 at 2:52 pm #

Such a cool dress. Beautiful colour.

4. Guest August 13, 2019 at 12:35 pm #

Great dress and terrible shoes. Please go back to being a brunette

5. Guest August 13, 2019 at 1:36 am #

Cut the B.S. The dress looks slightly better than a potato sack. It is totally unflattering to her figure. But I do agree that she looks better as a brunette.

6. Jerusa04 August 13, 2019 at 12:02 am #

Beautiful, I don’t mind the white shoes BUT I think this dress it’s meant for someone older… Just imagine Nicole Kidman in this!

7. Phee phee August 12, 2019 at 8:07 pm #

Great dress. love the red. I am on the white pump dislike also.
    hair is somewhat better than the lighter color she was using.

8. Guest August 12, 2019 at 8:05 pm #

She is so much more striking as a brunette. Strongly dislike the white pumps here.

9. Guest August 12, 2019 at 7:25 pm #

The dress is great, elegant with a bold sharp shape to make one sit up and notice the wearer. Those pumps don’t really work well but over all it’s a good look after few so-so looks.

10. Guest August 12, 2019 at 7:11 pm #

Nice dress — it looks like it needed a little tailoring to fit perfectly but it is good enough. I am over white pumps.

11. CharlotteLG August 12, 2019 at 7:10 pm #

Love the dress, once again not the shoes. I really don’t like this white pumps trend.
    Except for that, she looks really good, her best in a long time.