Menu

July 17, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Zoey Deutch: Summer Smocking For The Ischia Global Film & Music Fest

Zoey Deutch: Summer Smocking For The Ischia Global Film & Music Fest

Zoey Deutch is in Europe right now, visiting the island of Ischia in Italy for the Global Film & Music Festival, where she picked up the Actress of the Year honor.

It looks like it’s the summer of smocking, as well as polka dots, judging by this, and Jessica Alba’s recent look.

Zoey wore a floral print Dôen dress which fits in perfectly to the picturesque setting.

This might be a little too Little House on the Prairie for some, but I’m just happy to see Zoey in a colour other than black.

Red shoes were the perfect choice for this look.  I love how her Reformation ‘Belle’ flats really pop against this look.

Maison Irem pearl earrings, and a simple beauty look kept the good vibes going.

Dôen

Credit: Dôen & Getty

Shop the look

, , , ,

Jessica Alba Was Spotted At The Amazon Prime Day Event In New York City

Jessica Alba Was Spotted At The Amazon Prime Day Event In New York City

Gigi Hadid Slips Into A Slip Dress For The Michael Kors Wonderlust Event

Gigi Hadid Slips Into A Slip Dress For The Michael Kors Wonderlust Event

6 Responses to Zoey Deutch: Summer Smocking For The Ischia Global Film & Music Fest

1. Isabela July 18, 2019 at 1:51 am #

She looks lovely, but the flats are really ugly

2. Guest July 17, 2019 at 2:45 pm #

The dress is cute and summery. I find the shoes to be horrible with the dress. Seem like lazy styling — following the pick a color from the dress for the shoes and you are done approach. But this time, that easy trick did not work because the shoes are overwhelming the dress.

3. OGCaroline July 17, 2019 at 1:45 pm #

Adore this look.

4. Noor July 17, 2019 at 9:31 am #

Those puffed sleeves are bigger than the bottom picture. It feels weird. I prefer flat sandals over these cherry red flats. Anyway… not a win for me.

5. Guest July 17, 2019 at 7:03 am #

I’m not sure about the puffed shoulders with the sleeves but the look as a whole has some charm. Those shoes look a bit slipper like too me, I’ve see other red flats that prefer but they’re in keeping with being by the beach.

6. Phee phee July 17, 2019 at 6:01 am #

Its actually quite cute and summery feeling.. It very much suits her vibe.
    The flats I find really distracting though. Too much red down at the feet. It pulls your eyes downward