Menu

June 30, 2019 Premiere

Charlie Heaton In Dior Men – ‘Stranger Things 3’ LA Premiere

Charlie Heaton In Dior Men - 'Stranger Things 3' LA Premiere

Charlie Heaton joined co-star Noah Schnapp at the ‘Stranger Things 3’ LA premiere on Friday (June 28).

However, the two actors couldn’t have been more differently outfitted, with Charlie taking a more formal, tailored approach in a head-to-toe Dior Men by Kim Jones Fall 2019 ensemble.

There was something rather gothic about this strict, sartorial look.

But its mysterious, stark edge worked for Charlie — and for the premiere. Would you agree?

Embed from Getty Images

Credit: Rachel Murray/Getty Images for Netflix

, , , , , , , , ,

Natalia Dyer In Christian Dior Haute Couture - 'Stranger Things 3' LA Premiere

Natalia Dyer In Christian Dior Haute Couture – ‘Stranger Things 3’ LA Premiere

Joe Keery In Fendi -  'Stranger Things 3' LA Premiere

Joe Keery In Fendi – ‘Stranger Things 3’ LA Premiere

8 Responses to Charlie Heaton In Dior Men – ‘Stranger Things 3’ LA Premiere

1. Guest July 1, 2019 at 8:10 pm #

Love this! He looks so handsome and the outfit so suave and cool.

2. Guest July 1, 2019 at 12:30 pm #

A classic, sharp suit is always a good bet, the LBD of menswear. However, I can’t help but feel like either the sleeves of the jacket are too short or the sleeve of the shirt are too long.

3. Jess Mara July 1, 2019 at 12:29 am #

What a sharp classic look!! Im getting James Dean Rebel without a Cause vibes and I love it

4. Guest June 30, 2019 at 10:00 am #

He looks cool and suits his vibe.

5. Vizual Ninja June 30, 2019 at 5:14 am #

He’s serving me James Dean. He looks good.

• sania750 July 1, 2019 at 5:55 pm #

I am now making every month extra $15k or more by doing very simple like copy and paste j0b 0nline from home. In previous month i have earned $17396 just by doing w0rk in spare time for only 2 hrs a day. I am a full time student and doing this work only part time. Everybody on this earth can makes extra cash 0nline just by joining this j0b from the website given below……………..Work70.com

6. Phee phee June 30, 2019 at 1:50 am #

he looks sharp. Its a great classic look. I think I much prefer the pictures where he opens the jacket, hands in pockets….much more relaxed.
    overall, great though.

• Nabeel Ahmad July 1, 2019 at 8:28 pm #

Getting extra inc0me every month from $15,000 to $18,000 per month from home by just doing an easy j0b 0nline. I have received $18542 last month from this j0b in my spare time only for 3 hrs maximum a day using my mobile. I am a good 0nline earner. Every person on this earth can now get this j0b and start earning 0nline by follow instructions on this website…………profits95.com