Menu

June 26, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

FKA twigs Rocks Vintage Christian Dior by John Galliano For The Serpentine Galleries Summer Party

FKA twigs attended the Serpentine Galleries Summer Party on Tuesday (June 25) in London.

It’s been a while since we last saw the British singer on the red carpet, but nothing has changed style-wise, as she’s still marching the beat of her own drum.

Her look from the Christian Dior by John Galliano Fall 1997 collection almost feels aristocratic, especially with the pearl accented choker.

I feel like her styling prevented this look from translating as aged.

While socks and sandals wouldn’t have been my first choice, I find this pairing more intriguing than gold strappy sandals for instance, as FKA twigs sort to make this a unique outing.

This might be a hard sell, but the styling and opulent fabrics sold this to me.

Christian Dior by John Galliano Fall 1997

, , , , , ,

Chloe Bennet's Rose Golden Glow For The Shanghai Film Festival Closing Ceremony

Chloe Bennet’s Rose Golden Glow For The Shanghai Film Festival Closing Ceremony

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge Nails Summer Dressing For The Royal Photographic Society

8 Responses to FKA twigs Rocks Vintage Christian Dior by John Galliano For The Serpentine Summer Party

1. Guest June 28, 2019 at 7:59 pm #

she just made me interested in something I shouldn’t have been. diggin it!

2. Phee phee June 26, 2019 at 7:48 pm #

Those socks….just no.
    The clutch is terrible too. I would of preferred a blue non matchy clutch.
    Its an interesting look for her otherwise. Very stuffy but interesting.

3. Guest June 26, 2019 at 6:59 pm #

Love it head to toe, socks included. They balance out the white of the pearls

4. Guest June 26, 2019 at 4:00 pm #

The socks and the choker ruin this for me. Even so, this is a win for FKA twigs

5. Jerusa04 June 26, 2019 at 2:46 pm #

Why those hideous white socks?

6. Guest June 26, 2019 at 1:03 pm #

The socks are a head scratcher but I still buy it for her and her persona and red carpet style. I’m impressed if Dior loaned her the outfit as her profile isn’t as high as it once was.

• Guest June 26, 2019 at 3:17 pm #

As it once was? She was the face of a successful Apple ad directed by Spike Jonze last year and is debuting new music at some of the bigger music festivals around the world now. Has a growing number of followers on social media. She’s doing more than fine and better than a few years ago. The people who buy Dior don’t exactly match the audience of trash gossip magazines either

7. Catarina_M June 26, 2019 at 12:41 pm #

I like everything down to the blue sandals. I just can’t understand those ugly white socks. Why?