Menu

June 24, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Jessica Alba In Self-Portrait - Honest Beauty Meet & Greet Rome

Jessica Alba continued to promote her Honest Beauty line with a meet and greet event at Douglas store in Rome on Saturday (June 22) Italy.

I immediately spotted the tricolor green, white and red of the Italian flag.

Platforms in any colour appear to be her footwear of choice, along with a dainty bag, but did her Salvatore Ferragamo accessories work with her white Self-Portrait ruched taffeta midi dress from the Fall 2019 collection?

Yes to the bag, on the fence with the shoes, but that is probably due to my bias against platforms.

I personally would’ve loved some slinky silver sandals here, especially as they would’ve complemented her diamond drop earrings.

What are your thoughts on Jessica’s styling?

Self-Portrait Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , ,

Mary J Blige's Grecian Goddess Moment For The 2019 BET Awards

Mary J Blige’s Grecian Goddess Moment For The 2019 BET Awards

Yara Shahidi Rocks Two Sweaters To The 2019 BET Awards

Yara Shahidi Rocks Two Sweaters To The 2019 BET Awards

11 Responses to Jessica Alba Rocks Green, White & Red For Her Italian Honest Beauty Meet & Greet

1. Guest June 25, 2019 at 5:24 am #

Nice

2. JasLinds June 25, 2019 at 1:16 am #

Jessica looks pretty in all her recent looks, but her style is so boring

3. Guest June 24, 2019 at 9:32 pm #

The styling screams mall rat.

4. Guest June 24, 2019 at 8:11 pm #

I like the shoes more than I like the bag tbh. And the earrings feel out of place on an otherwise relaxed outfit.

5. Phee phee June 24, 2019 at 4:28 pm #

I love her dress and her hair/makeup look. so pretty.
    The earrings dont match the vibe of dress sadly.
    I also wish the bag and shoes matched. I find it a bit distracting.

6. ? June 24, 2019 at 3:28 pm #

I think she should have chosen either the earrings or the platforms cause now it kinda looks like a hybrid of two outfits mixed together.
    She could have pair the earrings with more classy shoe, such as silver sandals as FC said, and make it a more formal look, or kept the shoes and wear a pair of Marni jewellery instead, and turn it into a sophisticated, fun look…

anonymous as always

7. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:32 pm #

This outfit is a bunch of cute random pieces put together in a way that detracts from each of them. The earrings do not belong with the dress, bag or the shoes.

8. Vizual Ninja June 24, 2019 at 1:13 pm #

I prefer it on the runway.

9. OGCaroline June 24, 2019 at 1:11 pm #

LOVE this summer look head to toe!

10. Guest June 24, 2019 at 12:05 pm #

While I wish they weren’t platforms, I’ll give the shoes a pass as I really like the colour pops here. The dress is modern but has adorable old-fashioned vibe too. I’d lose the earrings, they seem out of place here.

11. James Mackay June 24, 2019 at 11:11 am #

I don’t think the earrings work here. They are too sophisticated in regards to the casualty of the dress. I am also not a fan of the platforms. If they were the same color as the bag, I would have been ok with it.