Menu

June 20, 2019

Jenna Coleman Was Lovely In Lace For The V&A Summer Party

Jenna Coleman in Dior Haute Couture - V&A Summer Party

London’s Victoria and Albert Museum hosted their fourth annual fundraising benefit in association with Dior on Wednesday (June 19), held in the museum’s John Madejski Garden.

It’s rained all week here in London, but that didn’t stop Jenna Coleman attended the event in a summery style Christian Dior Fall 2018 Haute Couture gown.

This look is all about all about femininity and romance thanks to the intricate detailing and the threadwork.

Both opulent and understated, this demonstrates Maria Grazia Chiuri’s masterful craftsmanship.

Had it been another dusky-pink dress, I wouldn’t have felt so inspired.

The look was effortlessly styled with a brands signature saddle bag.

Christian Dior Couture Fall 2018
Christian Dior Couture Fall 2018

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , ,

Rosamund Pike Lets Her Jewels Do The Talking At The Bvlgari High Jewelry Exhibition

Aubrey Plaza Stood Out In Bold Florals For The 'Child's Play' LA Premiere

Aubrey Plaza Stood Out In Bold Florals For The ‘Child’s Play’ LA Premiere

9 Responses to Jenna Coleman Was Lovely In Lace For The V&A Summer Party

1. Jess Mara June 24, 2019 at 4:30 am #

I really want to like this but there are two things that are putting me off.

• the sheer “not so” illusion neckline and
    • the length and proportions of the gown are overwhelming Jenna.
  2. Phee phee June 20, 2019 at 8:31 pm #

Its a gorgeous dress. The detailing is just beautiful. The detail and the colors make it a stand out.
    I dont mind the length on the runway or off. they both work for me.
    The only nitpick is the illusion panel…I wish it was more sheer/right color….

3. Guest June 20, 2019 at 6:23 pm #

Jenna Coleman is petite and it bothers me that nobody at Dior thought it necessary to fit the skirt to her height. This length ruins the gown for me – it looks so much better on the runway. (Also: in pictures showing the back the buttons are either undone or the fabric has ripped.)

4. Paola102 June 20, 2019 at 5:12 pm #

interesting dress. It kinds of grows on you. The illusion panel would have benefited from being even less visible. And I like her length better than the model.

5. Guest June 20, 2019 at 4:35 pm #

She wears it well but I’m not sold on the dress. I think maybe it the bodices that puts me off.

6. Guest June 20, 2019 at 3:53 pm #

Maybe it is my laptop but the illusion color is off in my picture. The dress is ugly and absolutely overwhelming Jenna’s frame.

7. Guest June 20, 2019 at 3:49 pm #

I needed to see at least a peek of her shoes to rid me of the sense that this stumpifies her…

8. Guest June 20, 2019 at 3:00 pm #

She looks really nice in this though I think this dress is kinda ugly, not a fan of the colors especially.

9. CharlotteLG June 20, 2019 at 2:31 pm #

For once, the sheer panel works as it matches her skin tone!
    She looks good even if the dress feels a bit busy.