Menu

Posted by Catherine Kallon

Paz Vega attended the Cannes Film Festival premiere of ‘Rambo – First Blood’ on Friday (May 24), before the closing ceremony on Saturday (May 25).

I adore the art-deco style detail on her Rami Kadi Spring 2019 Couture gown, with the fan detail adding to the 1920s vibe of it all.

As you know I’m a sucker for a cute sandal, so you won’t surprised to learn that I wish she had opted for a iridescent heel to go with this gown.

Rami Kadi Spring 2019 Couture

For the closing ceremony she wore a Ralph & Russo Spring 2017 Couture.

Her blush tulle gown embroidered with clusters of sequins and crystals is beautiful, but I prefer Paz in more directional looks like the one above.

I would’ve loved this on Nicole Kidman.

Chopard jewels completed both looks.

Ralph & Russo Spring 2017 Couture

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Nieves Alvarez's Christian Louboutin Goyetta Pumps

Nieves Alvarez’s Christian Louboutin Goyetta Pumps

Catrinel Marlon In Gyunel Couture - Cannes Film Festival Closing Ceremony

Catrinel Marlon In Gyunel Couture – Cannes Film Festival Closing Ceremony

9 Responses to Paz Vega In Rami Kadi & Ralph & Russo Couture – ‘Rambo’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere & Closing Ceremony

1. Guest May 27, 2019 at 9:02 am #

I love the first look!

2. Guest May 27, 2019 at 3:17 am #

The Rami Kadi looks cheap and the split is too wide. The Ralph & Russo is cute is not the dress for Paz. I’d like to see it worn by Yara Shahidi.

3. OGCaroline May 27, 2019 at 1:18 am #

Both disappointing looks.

4. Phee phee May 27, 2019 at 1:15 am #

The first is good. Amazing, unique detail on it. The split seems oddly open and the shoes are not right for it at all.
    The other dress…..seen wayyy too many versions of it. Why so many choose that color (or variations of it) is beyond me.

5. Jess Mara May 27, 2019 at 1:13 am #

The Rami Kadi if amazing but I would kill for a metallic/colourful pair of strappy sandals. The second is another divine dress but just OK for me – I agree Nicole would have worn it better

6. Vizual Ninja May 27, 2019 at 1:02 am #

Love the edge of the first dress, I agree about the shoe choice, her styling overall I wish fit the attitude and punch of the dress but it’s a good look nevertheless. Second look is a snooze.

7. Guest May 26, 2019 at 11:46 pm #

Both looks are just okay. We’ve seen better from Paz.

8. Guest May 26, 2019 at 11:21 pm #

Like Elsa’s red version, I wouldn’t pick those shoes, probably gone for a pair that echoed the multicoloured beading but I’m ok with them. It’s a gorgeous dress, I like the fan detail. Plus no feathers or big tulle.
    The R&R is so bland and the styling is dismal.

9. Guest May 26, 2019 at 11:00 pm #

Rami Kadi is fab, a pair of sandals with that slit would’ve been much preferred. R&R reads a bit boring and matronly.