Menu

Elle Fanning In Reem Acra – Cannes Film Festival Closing Ceremony

Elle Fanning In Reem Acra - Cannes Film Festival Closing Ceremony

Elle Fanning, the youngest juror in the history of Cannes Film Festival, made her final appearance for the closing ceremony and premiere of ‘The Specials’ on Saturday (May 25), giving us our second bridal gown of this weekend.

Yes, this is another gown from Elle that sits in the neutral hue family, but in this Reem Acra Fall 2019 Bridal gown I see a piece fit for a modern-day princess.

How could you not be enchanted by this?

The cape, which she removed inside the venue, added to the overall dramatic and romantic air.

Much like her Valentino Haute Couture gown, this gown appeared made for her. There’s no denying that.

Chopard jewels provided the perfect finishing touch to her final act.

Too bridal?

Embed from Getty Images
Reem Acra Fall 2019 Bridal

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , , ,

Stacy Martin In Christian Dior Haute Couture - Cannes Film Festival Closing Ceremony

Stacy Martin In Christian Dior Haute Couture – Cannes Film Festival Closing Ceremony

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Cannes Film Festival Closing Weekend?

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Cannes Film Festival Closing Weekend?

19 Responses to Elle Fanning In Reem Acra – Cannes Film Festival Closing Ceremony

1. Guest May 27, 2019 at 11:26 am #

I love it!
    More princess than bride definitely!

She looks ethereal ?

2. Catarina_M May 27, 2019 at 9:18 am #

It´s bridal, it´s nude, but she looks amazing.

3. Guest May 27, 2019 at 9:05 am #

Once again, she looks like a ghost. She needs to let her skin tone shine instaed of making it disappear. All these neutral colors don’t do her any favors. Shame because her dress is the most beautiful of this whole event so far.

4. Guest May 27, 2019 at 8:11 am #

She stays true to her style and I love this about her! I was very happy with her run in Cannes! Such a delight to see on the red carpet!

5. Guest May 27, 2019 at 7:30 am #

If somebody else wore this, u guys will be screaming it’s too bridal, another Cape, this is boring etc.
    The Elle obsession is on another level

• Guest May 27, 2019 at 3:46 pm #

ITA and the color does nothing for her and the makeup is not flattering. Not getting the love here at all.

6. Guest May 27, 2019 at 2:34 am #

The hair and makeup is completely unflattering to Elle and the dress. The dress itself is undeniably beautiful, but it is quite similar to Kaley Cuocos wedding dress (also by Reem Acra) and I was over the bridal vibe of Cannes a week ago.

7. Guest May 27, 2019 at 1:53 am #

Appreciate the details but it looks like another washed-out princessy gown from Elle. I’ve yet to be truly wow-ed by her.

8. Phee phee May 27, 2019 at 1:36 am #

Nude colouring again…..argh.
    on anyone, it is so boring and dull, and after seeing so many recently, it just gets monotonous.
    This reminds me of Gucci for some reason.

Id prefer it in a vibrant color. She doesn’t look bad of course. just nothing new.
    I prefer her first Rc look most of all. at least it was peach (on my computer lol)

9. Jess Mara May 27, 2019 at 1:05 am #

That cape is stunning and she certainly can pull of the princess look with ease I just don’t know if it’s too bridal. Im on the fence.

10. Vizual Ninja May 27, 2019 at 12:54 am #

She pulls off these princess looks effortlessly. It may not be the most exciting of her looks at Cannes, but it feels the most ‘her’. I like it.

11. Guest May 27, 2019 at 12:47 am #

Straight to my BDOTY list! She looks so glamarous and the cape is dramatic and Cannes- worthy. Love this!!!

12. OGCaroline May 27, 2019 at 12:45 am #

Adore this. Elle is truly a queen at Cannes.

• Guest May 27, 2019 at 1:00 am #

Even though I wouldn’t be putting any of the looks on my BDOTY worthy list, Elle is easily the Queen this year imo. she put effort into all of her looks to ensure that they’re festival-worthy, and even tried something different (her hat look).

• OGCaroline May 27, 2019 at 1:17 am #

Agreed! She has been consistently good at Cannes for years now.

• Jerusa04 May 28, 2019 at 1:28 am #

+1 without a doubt

13. Guest May 27, 2019 at 12:32 am #

Beautiful detailing and she looks like a princess but I’m kind of more intrigued by the woman behind her’s outfit and the Valentino is my favourite though I prefer the hair here.

14. Guest May 27, 2019 at 12:31 am #

This is so delicately beautiful (!!) I don’t even mind the non-color as the look feels so incredibly delicate and refined, I like how the cape adds an air of drama and saves it from being another generic pale gown look. The sapphire blue jewels are a delight.

15. Guest May 27, 2019 at 12:28 am #

Not feeling this one. It’s probably my least favorite look from her at Cannes.
    There’s nothing special or memorable about it IMO