Menu

May 16, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

‘X-Men Dark Phoenix’ Mexico City Press Conference

'X-Men Dark Phoenix' Mexico City Press Conference

After the fan event, Sophie Turner and Jessica Chastain were back promoting ‘X-Men Dark Phoenix’ at a press conference in Mexico City on Wednesday (May 15).

Sophie Turner: Those who found the actress’ last outfit to be too much should hopefully be more receptive of this Louis Vuitton ensemble. It is still brimming with detail, but her restrained styling and the predominant black colour palette prevent it from being overdone.

Jessica Chastain: She had another colourful moment in a juicy orange suit finished with Christian Louboutin ‘Super’ pumps. The open neckline, scrunched sleeves and lack of accessories kept it effortlessly cool.

Louis Vuitton Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , ,

Dior x Vogue Paris Dinner

Dior x Vogue Paris Dinner

Nieves Alvarez's Cannes Street Style

Nieves Alvarez’s Cannes Street Style

13 Responses to ‘X-Men Dark Phoenix’ Mexico City Press Conference

1. Charlotte2019 May 17, 2019 at 4:26 am #

Sophie’s stylist is a real pro, they always select the most fitting pieces from LV’s wacky designs.
    Jessica’s suit and pants are both ill-fitting

2. Guest May 17, 2019 at 1:51 am #

I love Sophie’s outfit! She looks trendy and fierce. Jessica looks basic as usual.

3. JasLinds May 17, 2019 at 1:47 am #

Sophie looks good (legsssss), but every element of her outfit is so early 2000s.
    Jessica looks great in that colour! But the tailoring is problematic.

4. Guest May 16, 2019 at 8:22 pm #

Sophie looks good but lacking some of the impact and memorability from her previous outing. Both yesterday and today I felt she should have gone with boots as presented on the runway.

Is the fringe what’s throwing me with Jessica at the moment? I don’t know. Bold colours are her usual MO but she’s just not selling her looks right now. Maybe she should just refuse to pose next to Sophie ever again as the comparison isn’t favourable?

5. Guest May 16, 2019 at 6:40 pm #

Sophie looks fantastic once again, love. Perfect for the occasion.
    I don’t like Jessica’s hair style or the fit of the suit.

6. Vizual Ninja May 16, 2019 at 4:50 pm #

I agree with what someone said yesterday, this has been a disappointing run thus far, I feel like both ladies could do so much better.

7. Guest May 16, 2019 at 4:16 pm #

Is Jessica Chastain’s style squad on vacation?

• Charlotte2019 May 17, 2019 at 4:25 am #

right? Like what are you doing,Elizabeth Stewart??

8. Guest May 16, 2019 at 3:21 pm #

Sophie looks much improved from her last look, she looks cool, like modern rock chick.
    Jessica’s suit is ill-fitting and I don’t get why she thinks scrunching her sleeves up is a good look.

9. Guest May 16, 2019 at 2:47 pm #

Sophie: Like (not love) her look, 100% better than her look from yesterday.

Jessica: Great color but it’s an ill-fitted suit, needs a wider pants leg for those types of shoes.

• Guest May 16, 2019 at 3:57 pm #

10. CharlotteLG May 16, 2019 at 2:44 pm #

I don’t like Sophie’s look but it’s still better than the last LV looks we saw.
    I like Jessica suits but the hairstyle is not good IMO.

11. Guest May 16, 2019 at 2:23 pm #

I love how they’re matching.
    Sophie looks great, I like all the details of her jacket. Not sure about the fit of Jessica’s suit, but it’s a great color.