Menu

April 26, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Bvlgari Celebrates WILD POP High Jewellery Collection

Bvlgari Celebrates WILD POP High Jewellery Collection

There were many more gorgeous girls who joined Eva Green for Bvlgari’s celebration of the closing event for the WILD POP High Jewellery collection at iconic music venue the Roundhouse in London on Thursday (April 25).

Laura Harrier:  The ‘BlacKkKlansman’ actress usually opts for black at Bvlgari events, but she was awash with colour wearing an Oscar de la Renta Fall 2019 sultry mini. I believe she wanted a dress to match the intensity of that gorgeous Bvlgari Serpenti necklace.

Neelam Gill: When it comes to Neelam, I’m not sure where to look first.  The sparkling LBD, those Bvlgari earrings, or her jewels accented sandals.  So, so good from head-to-toe.

Lady Kitty Spencer: Joining her fellow Bvlgari ambassadors Eva and Laura, you won’t be surprised to learn that Kitty wore Dolce & Gabbana. The opulence of the signature tulle dress was enhanced with the feathered trim and Bvlgari jewels, especially the ruby stone necklace.

Credit: Vogue.com & Bvlgari/Getty

, , , , , , ,

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Brie Larson Off-White In Yellow

Brie Larson Off-White In Yellow

6 Responses to Bvlgari Celebrates WILD POP High Jewellery Collection

1. Guest April 27, 2019 at 2:34 am #

I don’t like any of these dresses, but I’m in love with Laura’s makeup, hair, and jewels.

2. Guest April 26, 2019 at 10:53 pm #

No to all of it. The black dress is barely a dress and the red one is too twee.

3. Guest April 26, 2019 at 8:37 pm #

Love the dress Laura is wearing, I would have pulled the hair back and put some red sandals on though.
    I like the lower skirt part but the bodice of Kitty’s dress feels frumpy.

4. Phee phee April 26, 2019 at 8:36 pm #

Amazing gorgeous jewels!!

I don’t like Lauras dress at all. The pattern is ick.
    Spencers dress looks silly. tween.

5. NZ April 26, 2019 at 8:36 pm #

Laura should have stuck with black, the dress and the necklace are fighting against each other. Such busy print does not require a necklace imo and the shoes are all wrong.
    Neelam looks really amazing.
    I only like Kitty from the waist-up. The skirt is ridiculous.

6. Vizual Ninja April 26, 2019 at 8:33 pm #

Rare miss for Laura, I don’t like that dress at all, her beauty look is lovely though. Neelam looks smoking and Lady Kitty, my favourite here, looks charming, the dress goes well with the jewelry.