Menu

February 7, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Sienna Miller In Proenza Schouler – Ilene Joy Jewelry Collection Launch

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Sienna Miller In Proenza Schouler - Ilene Joy Jewelry Collection Launch

Sienna Miller was also at the Ilene Joy Jewelry collection launch on Tuesday (February 5) in New York. She joined Poppy Delevingne.

Her Proenza Schouler Spring 2019 look might prove divisive given the placement of the two ruffles.

It’s whimsical with the drop waist, but the frills haven’t overtaken her. The dark austere colour palette aids in counteracting the volume.

She was wise to pose without her hands in the pockets. If she did, the look might have veered into comedic.

A Louis Vuitton clutch was a surprising addition against the black and grey tones.

Credit: Vogue.com & Lexie Moreland/WWD/Shutterstock

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Elizabeth Banks In Alice + Olivia - The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Elizabeth Banks In Alice + Olivia – The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features amfAR New York Gala 2019

amfAR New York Gala 2019

8 Responses to Sienna Miller In Proenza Schouler – Ilene Joy Jewelry Collection Launch

1. Rebecca February 8, 2019 at 7:13 pm #

Absolutely hideous design

2. Camilla February 8, 2019 at 8:14 am #

I love this. I love a ruffle that isn’t rendered in too saccharine a way (i.e. done of that Rodarte stuff from a couple of days ago). This is wearable and I like it for not needing to be specially attentive to a ‘flattering’ cut. These looks are just fun, and in person I imagine it would remain fun as she moves around.

No BDOTW contender but a ‘would like this in my closet too’ award (which I periodically hand out 😀 ) can be recorded.

3. Kimma February 7, 2019 at 8:02 pm #

I think my Mum owned this maternity dress in the 80s

• TeaAtTwo February 7, 2019 at 9:34 pm #

Would be a decent maternity look was my first thought.

4. JHH February 7, 2019 at 7:59 pm #

I tip my hat to Sienna for having the guts to wear this horrible dress. You have to have a lot of moxie to see a dress with a design that flattens out and broadens the wearer’s chest and makes her look extremely wide through the waist and hips and think, “you know what, I want to give that a go and I am going to pair it with a Louis Vuitton bag that looks like a space ship.”

5. meme February 7, 2019 at 6:32 pm #

This is one ugly dress. It makes her look pregnant too.

• Caroline February 7, 2019 at 10:37 pm #

6. Vizual NInja February 7, 2019 at 5:54 pm #

I just can’t get on-board with this awful design.