Menu

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Fashion Critics' 2019 Golden Globe Awards Roundup

Fashion Critics’ 2019 Golden Globe Awards Roundup

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Constance Wu In Rodarte - 2019 Critics' Choice Awards

Constance Wu In Rodarte – 2019 Critics’ Choice Awards

18 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. meme January 14, 2019 at 3:15 pm #

how did keira get in? the dress was awful on her. ditto for the extra large bedsheet Gaga is wearing.

I’m torn between Angela and Gemma.

Rami for best dressed man.

2. Fiona-Brasil January 14, 2019 at 9:59 am #

Sarah Paulson in Prada and Timothée Chalamet in Louis Vuitton.

3. Kaylee January 13, 2019 at 7:50 pm #

Cody fern is hands down best dressed!! You cant change my mind its just facts <3

4. Caroline January 13, 2019 at 5:33 pm #

Emmy Rossum in Monique Lhuillier at the Globes but since she’s not here, Lily Collins in Elie Saab at the Art of Elysium Gala.
    For the men, Rami Malek in Berluti.

5. Lara January 13, 2019 at 3:59 pm #

cody’s look is really great, he’s so gorgeous

so Cody Fern and Sarah Paulson, no doubt

6. Camilla January 13, 2019 at 2:10 pm #

Baffled by Catriona Balfe. It is just too twee (I say as a huge Delpozo fan).

I loved Chadwick’s suit, surprised at how little love it’s getting. Cody Fern’s look is interesting
    and obviously the appreciation of it spikes for it being on a man, but it wouldn’t have qualified for the women’s vote, let alone been a frontrunner.

7. Real Nat39 January 13, 2019 at 4:15 am #

Soo Joo Park in Dundas (fierce, loving the 80s inspiration, it’s back this season) and Stephan James. Other candidates – Sarah Paulson and Mahershala Ali.

8. Ruth January 13, 2019 at 12:56 am #

I don’t understand, u named Julia Roberts best dressed in your golden globes critics round up but she’s not in this best dressed of the week roundup, why?

• Real Nat39 January 13, 2019 at 4:05 am #

Didn’t get enough votes in the Best Dressed of the event poll to go through…
      Same with Regina.

• Catherine Kallon January 13, 2019 at 2:55 pm #

Hi Ruth, this is a readers poll, so I put this together based on what the readers deemed as the best.

Julia didn’t peak in the poll for the Golden Globes, so didn’t warrant being in this poll as Real Nat39 has stated.

Thanks for your comment. It can get a little confusing. x

9. James January 12, 2019 at 11:25 pm #

Both Thimothee and the Cody dude’s looks are absolutely HIDEOUS ! I don’t get the appeal. Same for Sarah Paulson’s dress. I voted for Stephan James and Regina King.

10. emilyn January 12, 2019 at 10:15 pm #

vote for cody fern fats

11. alvarospain January 12, 2019 at 9:26 pm #

Sarah Paulson and Stephan James.

12. JHH January 12, 2019 at 8:39 pm #

How is Regina King not in this poll? I mean really, Gaga and Gemma but not Regina or Julia Roberts. Of the choices, I voted for Angela and Stephan.

• JHH January 12, 2019 at 9:24 pm #

Regina King at the Golden Globes. The dress here is lovely but not as good as the one wore at the GG. Regina is on fire this week.

• Iva January 13, 2019 at 9:22 pm #

Readers’ choice.

13. CreoleLady January 12, 2019 at 7:26 pm #

Wow, the men. Ok I get it, they kinda did out-do most of the ladies. Stephan James goes on my BDMOTY candidate list. Still do not understand how a sparkly harness gets so much love over several of the other looks but whatever.

Still, Regina King gets my “was on fire all weekend” award.

• Catherine Kallon January 13, 2019 at 2:56 pm #