Menu

20.12.18

Priyanka Chopra In Sabyasachi – Wedding Reception

View this post on Instagram

And the party don’t stop.. ❤️🎉😝

A post shared by Priyanka Chopra Jonas (@priyankachopra) on

It’s the wedding event which seems like it’s never going to end because Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas hosted their THIRD wedding reception in Mumbai on Thursday (December 19).

Priyanka was once again a vision in a beautiful ash blue bustier-style Sabyasachi gown and shawl.

Her elaborate uncut diamond necklace was even more breath-taking than her dress.

Nick was looking very handsome indeed wearing a grey double breasted suit from the Richard James.

Credit: Instagram

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Eiza González In Carolina Herrera - Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Eiza González In Carolina Herrera – Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Get Up To 70% Off In The NET-A-PORTER US Sale

Get Up To 70% Off In The NET-A-PORTER US Sale

17 Responses to Priyanka Chopra In Sabyasachi – Wedding Reception

1. TeaAtTwo December 21, 2018 at 11:19 am #

Her first red look is still my favourite though this is a lovely look too.

2. Viral Vora December 21, 2018 at 8:45 am #

There is a 4th one happening with the who’s who of bollywood – CK I hope you get your hands on those pictures – Deepika looked ravishing as did Katrina!

• Catherine Kallon December 21, 2018 at 10:01 am #

It feels like people are bored of this wedding now

• TeaAtTwo December 21, 2018 at 11:19 am #

I know I am

• brat December 21, 2018 at 11:18 pm #

I’m not. The celebrations were not infinite. I’m here for fashion and fabulousness. Priyanka has been serving up what we all come to this site to see.
          Who gives a damn how much they’re spending, it’s certainly not the taxpayers money.

3. Leila December 21, 2018 at 7:06 am #

I am Indian and I’d like to clarify that our weddings do not go on for a month. If it’s a destination wedding, it’s wrapped up within four days. It’s only the affluent who can stretch merrymaking, most others like to have it short, snappy, and private because the hosts get tired and so does the couple. Here the high profile couple are clearly engaging in publicity and it’s fodder for the media, like social, web and news. Both are equally to blame for this never ending circus. Like all the special things they will do for their first year anniversary and when they have children.

• JessNess December 21, 2018 at 8:27 am #

My opinion about this union and wedding has been publiclity driven from the start.

What’s in it for him? I’m not quite sure yet.

• OFF/THE/RECORD December 22, 2018 at 6:24 am #

If i were as famous as them and had all the money in the world, my wedding would also be this lavish & extensive. Why not enjoy what you’ve earned.Their lives & careers are in the public domain & clearly if someone is ready to pay you a handsome sum for pictures & other collabs, why not make most of it. Its not that the 1 trillion population of the world is attending their wedding & receptions in person having butter chicken with your friends & family!

• OFF/THE/RECORD December 22, 2018 at 6:30 am #

I think its very considerate & nice of Priyanka to have several receptions so that every aspect of her life & career celebrate the most important event in a girls life. She had the Delhi reception for her dad & mom’s family/friends from Bareily & North India whom they have grown up with. Then she had the 1st Mumbai reception for all the family/friends she made through her 18 yrs living in Mumbai & her 3rd reception was for her colleagues/friends from the industry. If we all had such a huge circle of friends/family/colleague + the money to do all the shin, we would also do the same. So stop counting her wallet & enjoy all the fashion.

4. Trinny December 21, 2018 at 4:34 am #

I know Indian weddings are supposed to be a really elaborate affair that go on for a long time but I’m really over seeing them all over the internet, and I was feeling this way even before the wedding. That being said, she looks gorgeous as always and I like Nick’s suit.

5. brat December 20, 2018 at 10:54 pm #

On a side note, this is Nick’s best look. I love the texture and cut of the suit.

6. brat December 20, 2018 at 10:51 pm #

It’s funny watching Westerners unaccustomed to Indian weddings be so very bewildered by the lengthy celebrations and ostentatiousness.

Her wedding celebrations this month and the resulting fashion has given me life this entire month. Thank you very much for your coverage, Catherine.

She looks like an Indian Queen, his designs are heritage works of art. The Victorian statement necklace with the uncut stones from his Heritage Jewelry collection is a masterpiece. I wonder if it was loaned to her? There’s no way she purchased such an extravagant piece.

7. justme December 20, 2018 at 7:19 pm #

I was loving and defending their over-the-topness at first but it’s time to wrap it up lol.

8. JHH December 20, 2018 at 6:57 pm #

My daughter’s roommate’s sister’s wedding took a month to complete and obviously the sister is no Priyanka Chopra so I will not be surprised if we are seeing stuff from this wedding for another month or two. Along with the Ralph Lauren dress, this is my least favorite look from the neverending storybook wedding.

9. Bente Keydal December 20, 2018 at 6:26 pm #

OMG This is the most OTT wedding, And I adore it. So much luxury jewels and ditto fashion. She looks stunning.

10. miszzel December 20, 2018 at 6:18 pm #

I understand everything, that she’s the bride and she can do what she wants, that weddings in India are huge and elaborate and all, but this is really getting ridiculous. Anyway, she looks beautiful.

11. Melissa December 20, 2018 at 6:16 pm #

How are we not done with this yet.