Menu

October 30, 2018 Runway To Red Carpet

21st SCAD Savannah Film Festival

21st SCAD Savannah Film Festival

Over the weekend the 21st SCAD Savannah Film Festival took place in Georgia with many more gorgeous ladies joining Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Emily Blunt: The last promo tour of 2018 I have been eagerly awaiting is ‘Mary Poppins.’ However, on this occasion she was promoting ‘Roma’ wearing a pearly grey Dolce & Gabbana dress styled with Jimmy Choo accessories and H Stern jewels. The detailing on this dress is so exquisite, with the open back adding an extra layer of sensuality to the look.

Sophie Skelton: The ‘Outlander’ British actress wore an Emilia Wickstead Spring 2018 dress whose feminine charm is heightened once lined. Could the accessories been more exciting? Perhaps, but the black pieces she opted for kept the bygone era vibe of the look firmly in check.

Caitriona Balfe: I love the pretty pink hue of this Calvin Klein look, but I wish the skirt was more streamlined and perhaps an inch or two shorter.

Dolce and Gabbana Secrets and Diamonds Fashion Show
Emilia Wickstead Spring 2018

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Katherine Waterston In Khaite - 'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald' Beijing Premiere

Katherine Waterston In Khaite – ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald’ Beijing Premiere

Priyanka Chopra In Marchesa - Bridal Shower

Priyanka Chopra In Marchesa – Bridal Shower

8 Responses to 21st SCAD Savannah Film Festival

1. Caroline October 31, 2018 at 2:29 pm #

Love Emily’s look.

2. Hailey October 31, 2018 at 7:41 am #

I love all of their looks, but especially Sophie’s. So happy she lined the dress!

3. Maya S. October 30, 2018 at 7:16 pm #

I thought the Emilia Wickstead dress would be really cute lined. It is not, not on Sophie at least. Maybe someone else can pull this off and black pumps are too heavy for this dress.

Cait looks great waist up. Something seriously wrong with the rest of that outfit.

Emily looks great from this angle despite the fact that that dress is kinda dated.

4. Ksenia October 30, 2018 at 4:31 pm #

What has happened to Cait’s style. She is stunning and a former model, I Do Not Understand.
    I expect Cait’s style to be better now that she’s working with Queen Karla. I guess they need to get into their flow together.

5. meme October 30, 2018 at 2:36 pm #

The runway version of Sophie’s dress is vulgar but they’re both ugly. Emily’s dress looks way better than the model’s version.

6. TeaAtTwo October 30, 2018 at 6:33 am #

I like Emily’s and Catriona’s beauty looks and that’s about it for here.

7. Amy October 30, 2018 at 4:04 am #

Emily looks great. Much better than the runway version

8. Vizual Ninja October 30, 2018 at 2:53 am #

Love Emily, vintage glam! I know Sophie’ dress needed to be lined but it was poorly done, completely ruined the structure of the dress.