Menu

10.09.18 Menswear, Premiere

‘The Hummingbird Project’ Toronto International Film Festival Premiere

'The Hummingbird Project' Toronto International Film Festival Premiere

Alexander Skarsgård, Salma Hayek and Jesse Eisenberg attended ‘The Hummingbird Project’ premiere during 2018 Toronto International Film Festival on Saturday (September 8) in Canada.

Alexander Skarsgård: If you haven’t noticed Dior Men appears to be the preferred choice during this festival. When I see Alexander in this suit I have ask myself “is there anything more appealing than a midnight blue suit?” Certainly not when Dior Men is your tailor. The two button notch lapel suit is cut to the fashion house’s classic fit for a timeless profile.

Salma Hayek: Adding a bit (well a lot) of spice to this red carpet, the actress wore an Alexander McQueen Resort 2019 tiered silk knit dress with cascading lace ruffles adding impact to the silhouette-enhancing finish.

Jesse Eisenberg: The actor opted black on black on black in you guessed it…Dior Men.

Credit: Getty

Sofia Boutella In Christian Dior - 'Climax' Toronto International Film Festival Premiere

Sofia Boutella In Christian Dior – ‘Climax’ Toronto International Film Festival Premiere

'American Woman' Toronto International Film Festival Premiere

‘American Woman’ Toronto International Film Festival Premiere

11 Responses to ‘The Hummingbird Project’ Toronto International Film Festival Premiere

1. Vuong September 11, 2018 at 04:25 #

I can’t remember the last time Salma Hayek actually looked good. I doubt if she ever did. Smh.

2. Caroline September 10, 2018 at 21:31 #

The men look amazing and so does Salma.

3. Alina September 10, 2018 at 20:58 #

Meh…

4. jennysl September 10, 2018 at 20:09 #

I swear every time I see Alexander Skarsgard he is wearing the same suit.

Or VERY similar suits at least. A midnight blue thong would be way more appealing 🙂

5. meme September 10, 2018 at 19:57 #

salma salma salma, whatever to do with you. woman has access to every major european designer and never chooses the right dress. NEVER.

Alexander looks very nice indeed.

• jennysl September 10, 2018 at 20:11 #

At least she is wearing a bold colour unlike the boys in their boring suits. Plus the cleavage which the men can’t/won’t show.

• meme September 10, 2018 at 21:13 #

men don’t have cleavage LOL. I love a perfectly tailored suit so Alexander works for me. Jesse, on the other hand, looks like a mensch.

• jennysl September 11, 2018 at 00:44 #

‘men don’t have cleavage’ LOL

Have you never seen Bollywood or Latin Telenovela? Are you a straight dude?

Women on the red carpet even when wearing a suit just have a bra or nothing underneath nowadays. There is no sex appeal in menswear imo.

6. JHH September 10, 2018 at 19:33 #

Alexander looks good. Salma’s dress is awful and cliche. Jesse’s is boring.

7. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang September 10, 2018 at 19:16 #

If I’m allowed to describe Alexander Skarsgard in one word, that would be PERFECTION!! I mean he’s your ultimate Hollywood leading man material, and nothing beats a handsome man in a classic well-tailored suit!! He came to PLAY and SLAY as usual, long live King Alexander!! Case closed and the court is adjourned for sure!!

• jennysl September 10, 2018 at 20:07 #