Menu

23.08.18 Menswear

Bvlgari Hong Kong Opening Event

Bvlgari Hong Kong Opening Event

Bvlgari held a party to celebrate a new store opening on Thursday (August 22) in Hong Kong, China.

Sammi Cheng Sau-man: The singer gave us our second look at Versace’s colourful Fall 2018 ball gowns within 24 hours, as Caroline Wozniacki had worn a similar look the day before. This look, which is the same a JLo’s, marks a first, as it’s the first time we’ve seen this look sans t-shirt. The black bustier does make this a party piece which was fit for the occasion, as does the host jewels, which only enliven the look further. I’m actually looking forward to the next interpretation of this look. We’ve had one from Europe, the US and Asia. So let’s see what if the any Bollywood babes can take this look to the next level.

Bvlgari Hong Kong Opening Event

Charlene Choi: You know doubt recognised these flares as Halpern, as nothing shines more brightly then the designers Studio 54-inspired collection. We’ve always seen his pieces matched with equally dazzling tops, so did Charlene’s choice to go black dampen your enthusiasm? I would say it was a smart choice as a matching top with that necklace wouldn’t have made sense.

Kevin Cheng Ka-wing and Grace Chan: I want to wax lyrical about Grace’s Nicole + Felicia fringed white jumpsuit, but the star of this duo is Kevin’s polka dot Neil Barrett suit.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Iggy Azalea In Fendi - Build Series

Iggy Azalea In Fendi – Build Series

The Missguided Up To 50% Off Summer Sale Is Now On

The Missguided Up To 50% Off Summer Sale Is Now On

8 Responses to Bvlgari Hong Kong Opening Event

1. Onegin August 29, 2018 at 4:56 am #

Kevin’s polka dot suit is a no for me. The dots are too few and far between that basic suit.

2. Camilla August 24, 2018 at 7:15 am #

Internet says Grace and Kevin just got married a couple of weeks ago. This is a cute wedding-adjacent ensemble look for them! 🙂

3. Jas August 24, 2018 at 2:55 am #

Grace and Kevin ftw!

4. TeaAtTwo August 23, 2018 at 6:44 pm #

I like the statement pieces of Sammi and Charlene of outfits but the rest of their outfits aren’t good. I like Grace outfit. Kevin’s suit is fun but I don’t love it, I think if it had more white dots I would have liked it more.

5. James August 23, 2018 at 6:09 pm #

I prefer her version minus the boots. She looks more natural than the other two.

6. Maya S. August 23, 2018 at 5:25 pm #

I love Sammi’s necklace and hair do with the outfit. I am not sure about the boots. They feel a little too heavy for the outfit.

Grace’s jumpsuit is so so gracefully beautiful!

7. JHH August 23, 2018 at 5:11 pm #

This Versace skirt seems to be well on its way to being the most worn piece of 2018. I think Jennifer Lopez wore it best despite the shoes and weave but even though I am not a fan of the Tribute collection., I would not mind seeing this worn again with a different interpretation. I am enjoying that white fringed jumpsuit and the polka dot suit — both are a bit different and fun.

8. meme August 23, 2018 at 4:58 pm #

I liked the Versace skirt until I saw that it has VERSACE on it. I hate that.