Menu

13.08.18

2018 Teen Choice Awards

2018 Teen Choice Awards

There were plenty more celebrities who joined Anna Kendrick, Nina Dobrev, Lili Reinhart and Lucy Hale on the red carpet for the 2018 Teen Choice Awards on Sunday (August 12) in Inglewood, California.

Bebe Rexha: When it comes to latex, it’s a hard sell. Especially when presented in a bubble-gum pink hue, like this custom Laroxx two-piece, and styled with August Getty Atelier Swarovski crystal mesh bra. The one thing I did love about this look were her Prada flame sandals.

Katherine McNamara: I’m usually a big fan of Katherine’s style, but this Emporio Armani Fall 2018 look styled with Casadei’s over-the-knee boots, APM Monaco and Ileana Makri jewels felt a bit dated.

Corinne Foxx: We’ve seen Corinne many times on the red carpet, but usually with her dad, Jaime Foxx, as her plus one. On this occasion she stepped out on her own looking beautiful wearing a Self -Portrait summer ready floral frock with Stuart Weitzman sandals.

2018 Teen Choice Awards

Storm Reid: Coach continues showcase their apparel on young Hollywood starlets. Storm opted for a flirty keyhole frock, but it was really the Coach cowboy metallic boots and the punk-inspired ‘do, which really sold the look to me.

Alexandra Shipp: The actress always sticks to simple silhouettes while presenting an effortless vibe. That was very much the case with her Miu Miu Collection dress, styled with silver accessories from Sara Weinstock (jewels) Tyler Ellis (clutch) and Gisueppe Zanotti (sandals) to complement the silver star accents on her frock.

Lauren Jauregui: The singer certainly has the body for this three piece look.

2018 Teen Choice Awards

Olivia Holt: I adore the colour and the shimmering sheen of Olivia’s Daniele Carlotta Resort 2019 emerald mini.

Emeraude Toubia: You can’t go wrong with a Monique Lhuillier Resort 2018 embellished frock, but I wasn’t a fan of the pink satchel with this look. Giuseppe Zanotti sandals provided the finishing touch.

Sabrina Carpenter: This stars and heart printed look from Fausto Puglisi’s Pre-Fall 2018 collection had a fun impact which I really enjoyed.

2018 Teen Choice Awards

Camila Mendes: You expect loud colours and drama at this event, but Camila served up simple elegance in Fendi Pre-Fall 2018 with pastel pink Sophia Webster ‘Rosalind’ heels.

Maia Mitchell: While I do like the creativity of this Mario Dice Fall 2018 LBD, my first thought was fancy nuns habit. On the plus side, it wasn’t one of the predictable looks on this red carpet.

Hannah Zeile: Yes, this Gomez Gracia Fall 2018 dress had my head in a tailspin. From the electric-blue colour to the asymmetric cuts, this was a standout look, even though the clutch didn’t work for me.

Normani Kordei: I wish to have see something more current from Normani than this Tommy Hilfiger look, styled with Giuseppe Zanotti sandals and Borgioni black diamond spike earrings and earcuff.

Credit: Getty

Rita Ora In Alberta Ferretti Couture - Unicef Summer Gala

Rita Ora In Alberta Ferretti Couture – Unicef Summer Gala

The Sexy Sandal

The Sexy Sandal

13 Responses to 2018 Teen Choice Awards

1. Dhppy August 14, 2018 at 23:55 #

Camila Mendes’ dress is nice, with different accessories it would have been more memorable.

2. Alina August 14, 2018 at 16:01 #

From meh to awful.

3. TeaAtTwo August 14, 2018 at 08:22 #

I have issues with nearly all these looks. Some styling issues, some dated designs- Olivia and Normani and some just awful looks- Bebe, Katherine, Lauren and Mama. Corinne, Camila and Alexandra are in nice but bland category.

4. Real Nat39 August 14, 2018 at 06:17 #

Nothing really noteworthy, Corinne looks lovely.

5. Amy August 14, 2018 at 05:28 #

Ugh! what a disaster, it looks like an event sponsored by forever 21.
    Bebe’s latex should be reserved for her performance. And she needs a new makeup artist and haircut.
    Normani’s outfit is a hot mess.
    Lauren and Maia are drowning in fabric.
    I don’t know them but I like Oliva and Emeraude. Cute dresses.

6. Phee August 14, 2018 at 04:30 #

Corinne looks summery delightful. I like the simpleness of it. My fave of the group.
    I think Storm looks really odd….just, the different vibes she’s got going don’t mix well.
    Bebes sandals are awesome!

7. Meme August 14, 2018 at 03:34 #

Storm is the only winner here. So many ugly ugly ugly clothes.

8. Samuel August 14, 2018 at 02:44 #

Laurens outfit looks like something Kim Kardashian has worn…hair and everything!

9. JHH August 14, 2018 at 00:39 #

Corinne and Storm look terrific. The rest range from forgettable to horrible. For most of them, the looks would be okay but there are bad makeup or accessories choices that ruin the effect. They are young so maybe they don’t have stylists yet. I can’t believe that Bebe’s suit is custom. The fit on the pants is awful.

10. TinaL August 14, 2018 at 00:35 #

Don’t like any of the looks. These outfits look cheap, and the styling are bad.
    Where is ZENDAYA when we need her? She would totally slayed it

11. Chris August 13, 2018 at 21:48 #

Not loving any of these, Storm Reid looks good, though. Alexandra Shipp’s and Emeraude Toubia’s looks are alright as well.

12. Vizual Ninja August 13, 2018 at 21:43 #

The Fifth Harmony girls really need some help fashion wise. I like Corinne, Storm, Emeraude(agree about the clutch but love that purple lip) and Maia. Alexandra’ dress is ugly on it’s own but she really pulls it off esp due to her strong styling.

• Vizual Ninja August 13, 2018 at 21:48 #

Whoops not Maia, her look is way too heavy and gloomy for such a fun event. I meant Camila.