Menu

May 2, 2018 Runway To Red Carpet

Hulu Upfront: The Handmaid’s Tale

The 2018 Hulu Upfront was held on Wednesday (May 2) in New York City, with Samira Wiley and Elisabeth Moss from ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ in attendance.

Samira Wiley: The one-shoulder cape of her Lavish Alice Spring 2018 dress brought a swish of drama to the teal mini, with the actress matching shoes to frock for a consistent effect.

Elisabeth Moss: With its collar neckline and retro spirit, this Delpozo Pre-Fall 2018 design was right in keeping with some of Elisabeth’s favoured style points. However, I loved seeing her have some additional fun with the colour-block effect and the sassy highlighter-yellow pumps to jazz up the look.

Lavish Alice One Shoulder Cape Mini Dress

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Jennifer Lopez In Sergio Hudson - The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Jennifer Lopez In Sergio Hudson – The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Janelle Monae In Christian Cowan - 'Dirty Computer: An Emotion Picture by Janelle Monae' LA Screening

Janelle Monae In Christian Cowan – ‘Dirty Computer: An Emotion Picture by Janelle Monae’ LA Screening

7 Responses to Hulu Upfront: The Handmaid’s Tale

1. pinksugar May 3, 2018 at 3:24 pm #

I think Samira looks beautiful, gorgeous color on her. Elisabeth’s dress isn’t flattering in most of the photos I have seen. Bit too much going on.

2. Caroline May 3, 2018 at 3:01 pm #

I wish to see Elizabeth’s dress on someone else. I don’t like Samira’s.

3. Lashae May 3, 2018 at 10:19 am #

Samira looks so uncomfortable, it doesn’t look like something she would wear and it really shows.

I really like what Elizabeth is wearing, it’s cute. But it would probably look better though if it were a more polished look, it’s kinda sloppy.

4. Amanda F May 3, 2018 at 4:28 am #

I actually like what Elizabeth is wearing – something that doesn’t happen often but this look is quite nice on her.

5. Original Meme May 3, 2018 at 2:46 am #

I love them both but these dresses are horrible.

6. JHH May 3, 2018 at 12:16 am #

Samira’s dress is awkward. The one-shoulder cape dress is a horrible idea unless you want to always look you are almost done getting dressed. The color is nice though. Elizabeth looks better than usual.

• Maria F. May 3, 2018 at 10:35 am #

i agree. Great colour on Samira, shame about the weird sleeves.

Nice look on Elizabeth, extra point for the yellow pumps.