Menu

Paloma Faith In Manish Arora & Gucci – The BRIT Awards 2018 Nominations Launch

Paloma Faith has such a gusto for dressing up so I am always intrigued to see what she will wear.

True to form, she made a few bold statements at the BRIT Awards 2018 Nominations Launch on Saturday (January 13) in London, England.

Firstly, the singer hit the red carpet in a highly decorative Manish Arora Spring 2018 gown.

The shape of this does play into her retro M.O., but the graphic print gives it a modern, almost holographic finish.

The design could have overwhelmed her small frame, but she managed to balance it out with a heavily teased crimped hairstyle without it looking comical.

To perform, she switched into Gucci Resort 2018 coordinates which were previously worn by Jennifer Lopez.

I like how Paloma paired back the shimmering separates by only accessorizing them with a pair of glittering booties.

It made for a show-stopping performance look thanks to the way the knitted pieces pick up the light.

She might be wearing head-to-toe crystal embellishment but there is a flow and ease to the ensemble.

Gucci Crystal-Embellished Stretch-Knit Sweater
Gucci Cropped Crystal-Embellished Stretch-Knit Wide-Leg Pants

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Greta Gerwig In Proenza Schouler  - 43rd Annual Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards

Greta Gerwig In Proenza Schouler – 43rd Annual Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards

Helen Mirren In Valentino & Alice + Olivia - 'The Leisure Seeker' New York Screening & SiriusXM

Helen Mirren In Valentino & Alice + Olivia – ‘The Leisure Seeker’ New York Screening & SiriusXM

30 Responses to Paloma Faith In Manish Arora & Gucci – The BRIT Awards 2018 Nominations Launch

1. Guest April 18, 2019 at 5:55 am #

2. Guest April 18, 2019 at 5:55 am #

I have to disagree. The hair is competing for too much attention in the first look. Such a gorgeous, intricate gown deserved to be treated with more respect and given centre stage.

3. Guest April 18, 2019 at 5:55 am #

I have to disagree. The hair is competing for too much attention. Such a gorgeous, intricate gown deserves to be treated with more respect and given centre stage.

4. Guest April 18, 2019 at 5:55 am #

You have to tip your hat to anyone who can successfully pull off a Manish Aurora ensemble head to toe.

5. Guest April 18, 2019 at 5:55 am #

I LOVE that first dress. She wears it so well. I can’t believe I love so much pattern, so much busyness but I really do. She looks perfect in this.
    The second outfit is ugly but I really can’t stop peering at the random topless dude. It looks so out of place, it makes me laugh.

6. Guest April 18, 2019 at 5:55 am #

This is way too busy for me and I don’t like the Gucci either.

7. Guest April 18, 2019 at 5:55 am #

i love the dress, although it makes me dizzy if i look at it for too long. And because it is Faith, I actually do not mind the hair with it either. It feels rather tame for her.

Not sure the Gucci is very flattering on her, plus it feels too hot and heavy for a stage outfit.

8. Guest April 18, 2019 at 5:55 am #

She looks okay in the first in that the fit is very nice but the hair and the dress are so very much that it is too much for me. The second is fine for a performance to catch the light but is not flattering on her. And who is the shirtless man in the second picture and why is he there?

9. Guest April 18, 2019 at 5:55 am #

The gown is crazy but she’s actually pulling it off. It’s a feast for the eyes, and I like the mosaic feel.
    The second look is meh.

10. Guest April 18, 2019 at 5:55 am #

Love the dress, not the separates so much. Also, who is that topless bloke? He’s distracting.

11. Guest April 18, 2019 at 5:55 am #

Yes, the gown is a lot, but I LOVE it! The pink, the holographic blue – it’s just gorgeous. And I adore the hair as well. To me, this is the first Fashion-with-a-capital-f moment of 2018.

12. Guest April 18, 2019 at 5:55 am #

love the gown but the makeup makes it way too costumey that lipstick and brows combo is too clowish for me.

13. Guest April 18, 2019 at 5:55 am #

Wow, that first dress is great on her! I actually think it’s the step and repeat behind her that’s too busy for me.

14. Guest April 18, 2019 at 5:55 am #

15. Guest April 18, 2019 at 5:55 am #

She is genuinely pulling off the first look. How? I don’t know but it looks great and not try hard.

16. Pheephee January 16, 2018 at 8:25 pm #

24. Silvia January 15, 2018 at 4:26 pm #

25. EmmaWoodhouse January 15, 2018 at 4:18 pm #

The second look is meh.

26. JHH January 15, 2018 at 4:09 pm #

27. Maria F. January 15, 2018 at 4:06 pm #

28. Meme January 15, 2018 at 3:57 pm #

This is way too busy for me and I don’t like the Gucci either.