Menu

December 21, 2017 Best Of

Vote Now For Your Best Dressed Of The Year 2017

There is still time to vote on Best Dressed Of The Year poll, so if you want to add Zendaya’s amazing Moschino dress do it now.

Due to computer issues (it’s taken a bit of a hammering this year) the poll will now close on Friday, so VOTE NOW.

Once I have complied your votes, the top 10 will be announced either on Friday or Saturday.

You can also vote for your Best Designer, Best Promo Tour Star of 2017 and many more.

CLICK HERE To Vote Now.

Meghan Markle In Ralph & Russo Couture - Official Engagement Portraits

Meghan Markle In Ralph & Russo Couture – Official Engagement Portraits

Who Wore Ports 1961 Better? Chadwick Boseman or Wei Daxun?

Who Wore Ports 1961 Better? Chadwick Boseman or Wei Daxun?

7 Responses to Vote Now For Your Best Dressed Of The Year 2017

1. Alina December 22, 2017 at 8:53 am #

I would like to suggest the Best Maternity Style Award for Araya A. Hargate.

• Pheephee December 23, 2017 at 6:06 am #

Ooo. that was quite impressive. I like that one.

• Alina December 23, 2017 at 11:28 am #

And maybe something for Tracee Ellis Ross – she killed it this year too. Marching to The Beat of Her Own Drum Award? The longest award title in the history. 😀

2. EmmaWoodhouse December 21, 2017 at 7:58 pm #

I always vote multiple times! And I added Zendaya’s Moschino.

3. Nat39 December 21, 2017 at 7:23 pm #

Oh I’m definitely giving Zendaya a vote. The butterfly effect was just so striking, fiery, exotic, and incredibly harmonious with her beauty and styling, I have no problem placing her anywhere at the top of my list. The fact that it’s Moschino and not a usual supreme Couturier suspect (like R&R, Elie Saab, or Stephane Rolland..) make it even a more notable one-of-a kind occurrence.

4. Susie December 21, 2017 at 4:37 pm #

My top vote goes to Elle Fanning in that gorgeous Dior gown at Cannes.

Other favorite looks this year, in no particular order:

Saoirse Ronan in Rodarte
    Lily Aldridge in J. Mendel
    Amal Clooney in lilac Versace
    Toni Garrn in BOSS
    Nicole Kidman in that parrot Gucci dress
    Diane Kruger in black Jonathan Simkhai
    Diane Kruger in gray Dior at Cannes
    Julianne Moore in red Givenchy at Cannes
    Zendaya in Moschino

• Schoolbea December 22, 2017 at 1:10 pm #

I had forgotten Diane Kruger in Jonathan Simkhai. One of my top five this year without a doubt.