Menu

27.02.17

Kerry Washington In Michael Kors Collection – 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

I’m sure you were as surprised as I was to see Kerry Washington not wearing Prada or Miu Miu to the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party on Sunday (February 26).

Perhaps she used up her credit for the weekend at the Spirit Awards, or perhaps she fancied something new.

And that came in the form of this custom copper sequin Michael Kors Collection gown styled with Giuseppe Zanotti sandals and an Edie Parker ‘Wol’ clutch.

This falls in the just ok file for me.

Had this been in a goddess green hue or in that same electric colour as Ashley Tisdale’s gown I would’ve been more excited about it.

Credit: Getty

Ashley Tisdale In Narciso Rodriguez - Elton John AIDS Foundation’s Academy Awards Viewing Party

Ashley Tisdale In Narciso Rodriguez – Elton John AIDS Foundation’s Academy Awards Viewing Party

Sarah Paulson In Ronald van der Kemp - 2017 Oscar Vanity Fair Party

Sarah Paulson In Ronald van der Kemp – 2017 Oscar Vanity Fair Party

10 Responses to Kerry Washington In Michael Kors Collection – 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

1. Jo February 28, 2017 at 3:29 am #

I am sorry but is she pregnant?

2. Christine February 27, 2017 at 11:51 pm #

The fit is terrible!! What a shame

3. Alexandra February 27, 2017 at 9:37 pm #

For a custom gown, the fit is very poor.

4. Pheephee February 27, 2017 at 8:14 pm #

its ok.

5. Caroline February 27, 2017 at 3:53 pm #

I miss her old style. This is so boring and unflattering on her.

6. easyBlake February 27, 2017 at 2:45 pm #

I like the auburn hair. The look doesn’t Wow, but it’s nice overall.

7. Chris K February 27, 2017 at 2:42 pm #

Goodness, this just isn’t flattering on her. The fit seems off and the waistline is awkward.

8. Chris February 27, 2017 at 2:30 pm #

She has been going back and forth lately, but it looks like she now finally seperated from her long-time stylist Erin Walsh and is now working with Taylor Swift’s stylist Joseph Cassell. A shame, really! I’m kind of afraid for her style future and feel like her Django promo tour fashion level days might be officially over.

• Sarah February 28, 2017 at 12:42 am #

Kerry has actually been with Joseph for quite a few months now – at least since the summer.

• Chris February 28, 2017 at 1:42 pm #

Really? Erin has still posted a look of Kerry on her Instagram every now and then, though. And Kerry’s instagram has still credited “Stylist @erinwalsh” a lot until lately. Even her Directors Guild Awards and Producers Guild Awards look from earlier this month still have Erin credited.
        Either way, I have actually thought that her style has been less exciting than usual since some point last year, no matter who is styling her. And the supposed stylist change just had me like, maybe I should finally give up hope her style will ever be *that* exciting again. Maybe the reaction was a bit too dramatic, but well.